National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health is inviting applications for NIRRH Recruitment 2019 for enrolment in the post of Assistant and LDC Vacancies. Online Application for the same is now live and Eligible Candidates can apply for the same latest by July 2, 2019. About 11 job vacancies are available. Read full Sarkari Exam post to get details about the Vacancies, Eligibility and Application Procedure. For further details, refer to the Official Website of NIRRH @www.nirrh.res.in.
NIRRH Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Conducting Authority||National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||11|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Selection Procedure||Performance in Online Test|
|Important Dates to Remember|
|Online Application Submission Starting Date||June 11, 2019|
|Online Application Submission End Date||July 2, 2019|
|Application Fee Payment Date||July 2, 2019|
|NIRRH Admit Card||Mid week of July 2019|
|Exam Date||July 26, 2019|
Application Fee Details (in INR) (Pay through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking)
|For General/ OBC Male||300/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female||No Fee|
NIRRH Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria & Pay Scale
|Post Name||Vacancy Details (Category-wise)||Age Limit (as on July 2, 2019)||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale (in INR) per month|
|30 years||Any Bachelor Degree||35,400/- to 1,12,400/- (Level 6)|
|Personal Assistant||01 (OH – OA/ OL)||40 years||Any Bachelor Degree and English/ Hindi short-hand (with speed 120 wpm)||35,400/- to 1,12,400/- (Level 6)|
|Lower Division Clerk|
|27 years||Senior Secondary and typing speed of 35 wpm in English/ 30 wpm in Hindi||19,900/- to 63,200/- (Level 2)|
NIRRH Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Eligible Candidates can apply for NIRRH Recruitments by “Maharecruitment Portal” @maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Prior requirements before registering are as follows:
Valid e-mail ID (valid for at least 1 year), latest passport-size photograph (jpg file up to 50kb), digital signatures (50kb).
- Open “Maharecruitment Portal” and go through the official pdf to ensure your eligibility.
- Click on the Apply Link and fill in all the mandatory fields.
- Verify the information and click on Submit.
- Click on “Make Payment” and choose your suitable banking option for further processing.
- After the payment is done, take a print of the e-receipt of payment and registration form for any further references.
- Download the system generated Provisional Registration Slip and unique Registration number and other essential details.
- The Application Fees is non- refundable and in case of payment failure, the transaction amount will be transferred back to the same account within 15 working days.
- All examination related information will reach to the candidates through the registered mail ID.
- NIRRH is not responsible for any loss of information by the candidate.
- Candidates will be allowed to appear in Computer-Based test if and only if they possess a valid Photo Admit Card and a prescribed photo ID card.
National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), is the Institute that deals with all the Research Areas of ICMR (Indian Council of Medical Research). The Institute was established in 1970, by merging Reproductive Physiology Unit and the Contraceptive Testing Unit.
Other Government Exams
|BRO Recruitment 2019|
|Jharkhand Postal Recruitment 2019|
|DSTE Goa Recruitment 2019|
|ASRLMS Recruitment 2019|
|ICDS Recruitment 2019|
If you have any other queries related to NIRRH Recruitment 2019, please reach to us through the comment section. We will get back to you soon. Also, follow our page for recent updates on Upcoming Govt Exams.