Department of Science, Technology & Environment, Government of Goa invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Accountant, Accounts Clerk, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) through Direct Recruitment Basis. The last date for the registration of online applications is 18th June 2021. Eligible candidates can apply through the official website @www.dstegoa.gov.in. Read the full Sarkari Exam post to get updates on the Vacancy Details, Release notifications and highlights, Application and Selection Procedure, etc.
DSTE Goa Recruitment 2021 Notification
The following table gives an overview of the details regarding the recruitment 2021:
|Conducting Authority||Government of Goa|
|Jobs Department||Department of Science, Technology & Environment (DSTE), Goa|
|Job Location||North Goa|
|Posts Available||Accountant, Accounts Clerk, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Qualification Level||Matriculation, Higher-Secondary, Diploma|
|Total Job Vacancies||221|
|Last Date to Apply||18th June 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Address||O/o Director, Department of Environment, 1st Floor, Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Bhavan, behind Pundalik Devasthan, Porvorium- Goa|
DSTE Goa Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
Vacancy Details are as follows:
|Lower Division Clerk||40|
DSTE Goa Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
Pay Scale Details are as follows:
- Accountant: Level 6 PB-2 ₹ 9300 – 34800 + GP ₹ 4200/- (Pre-revised)
- Accounts Clerk: Pay Matric Level 4 of the 7th CPC
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Pay Matric Level 2 of the 7th CPC
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Pay Matric Level 1 of the 7th CPC
DSTE Goa Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria is written down below.
- Accountant: Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) or Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) with Economic. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Accounts Clerk: Higher Secondary School Certificate (Matriculation / 12th class) Pass. 06 Months Diploma in Computer Management / Applications. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Possessing Higher Secondary School Certificate or AICTE approved Diploma. Knowledge of Computer Applications / Operations with typing speed of 30 words per minute in English.
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Passed Secondary School (Matriculation) Certificate Examination (OR) Passed course conducted by ITI or equivalent qualification, in relevant trade. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Not exceeding 45 years as on the date of filling the online application form.
- Age Relaxation for SC, ST, BC as per Goa Government Rules.
DSTE Goa Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Shortlisted candidates will be called for:
- Written Examination
- Documents Verification
DSTE Goa Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
Candidates need to follow the below steps to apply for the recruitment:
- Eligible candidates can apply through the “Official Notification DSTE Goa Recruitment 2021” link provided on the page or through the official website.
- Candidates should attest copies of testimonials for verification of Educational Details, Caste, Age, Experience, etc.
- The duly filled application needs to be sent to the office address: O/o Director, Department of Environment, 1st Floor, Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Bhavan, behind Pundalik Devasthan, Porvorium- Goa latest by June 25, 2019, before 5 p.m.
Other Government Exams of India
|IBPS CRP PO Result|
For any further queries related to DSTE Goa Recruitments 2021, kindly reach to us through the comment section. You may also follow our Sarkari exam and Free job alert page to get the latest updates regarding Upcoming Govt Exams.