Punjab National Bank (PNB) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Chief Risk Officer (CRO), Chief Compliance Officer (CCO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Technical Officer (CTO), and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and Chief Digital Officer (CDO). There are 06 vacancies; interested candidates can check the eligibility and recruitment details. All the candidates are requested to follow the instructions given by the PNB Board while applying online. Read the post to know more information about this Sarkari exam. Also, signup for our free job alert for upcoming government jobs.
The full form of PNB is Punjab National Bank. PNB is a state-owned commercial bank located in New Delhi. PNB is one of the leading commercial banks in India. They offer banking products, and also operate credit card and debit card business, bullion business, life and non-life insurance business, and gold coins and asset management business. To know more about the recruitment process, kindly refer to this page till the end. Punjab National Bank (PNB) is one of the Indian banks. It was founded in 1894, and there are 80 million customers as of March 31, 2021
PNB Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
The following table gives an overview of the details regarding PNB recruitment:
|PNB Recruitment Official Notification 2021|
|PNB Board Name||PNB|
|Full Form||Punjab National Bank|
|Posts||Chief Risk Officer, Chief Compliance Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Technical Officer, and Chief Information Security Officer and Chief Digital Officer|
|Post Type||Central Government Job|
|PNB Application Starting Date||December 17, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||January 10, 2022|
PNB Recruitment 2021 Careers
Kindly refer to this page to know more about the PNB careers recruitment process and the steps to apply. In addition, the official website is also mentioned.
PNB Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
PNB recruitment, there are a total of 06 vacancies available for various posts of Chief Risk Officer, Chief Compliance Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Technical Officer, and Chief Information Security Officer and Chief Digital Officer. (1 each)
PNB Recruitment 2021 Salary
For salary related information, visit the official notification.
PNB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the recruitment, the candidate must fulfill the educational criteria and the age limit as stated below.
The educational qualification for the different posts are as given below:
• Chief Risk Officer– Candidates should have a Bachelors in Financial Risk Management from the Global Association of Risk Professionals or a Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute. The candidate should have at least 05 years of experience in corporate credit and risk management at the level of Assistant General Manager.
• Chief Compliance Officer– Candidates should have a Bachelors in any discipline. Should have at least 15 years of experience in the banking or financial services, in which minimum of 05 years shall be in the Audit/Finance/ Compliance/Legal/ Risk management Functions.
• Chief Financial Officer- Candidate should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant with 15 Yrs of experience in overseeing financial operations.
• Chief Technical Officer- Candidate should be an Engineering Graduate in MCA with 15 Yrs of experience in relevant field.
• Chief Information Security Officer- Full-time Masters or Bachelors degree in Engineering disciplines like Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or MCA with 20 years of experience.
• Chief Digital Officer- Candidates should be a B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Science and Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering B.Sc. and MCA with a minimum of 15 years experience in IT company or in a role of planning and executing digital/ analytics activities.
PNB Recruitment Age Limit
The Age limit advised, is between 45 Yrs to 55 Yrs.
Selection Procedure of PNB Recruitment 2021
For PNB recruitment, the selection of the candidates will be done in the basis of Preliminary Screening and Weightage on qualification and experience. The shortlisted candidates will be further called for an Interview.
Application Procedure of PNB Recruitment 2021
The application process will be offline and candidates can get download the forms from the official website.
The application fees will be mentioned on the official website itself.
Steps To Apply
The candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria may send their duly signed applications. Application Forms should be collected from any of the PNB branches or the website itself.
Step 1: Go to the official website – www.pnbindia.in
Step 2: Download and take a print out of application form.
Step 3: Fill all the required details.
Step 4: Attach all the documents.
Step 5: Post it to the official address, “General Manager-HRMD Punjab National Bank Human Resource Division 1 St Floor, West Wing, Corporate Office Sector 10, Dwarka New Delhi -110075”
PNB Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Candidates can apply for any of the posts by visiting the official website and filling the form after downloading it.
The maximum age limit to apply is 55 years.
Other Government Exams in India
In case of any other queries regarding PNB recruitment 2021 or any other Sarkari exam, do comment and we will get back to you. Also, check for Government exams Notifications.