Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) invites applications for the post of Chemical Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the post on the FACT official website. For more details regarding FACT recruitment 2021 salary, eligibility criteria, application fee, etc., read this entire article. To get more information and regular updates on other government exams, aspirants can follow Sarkari Exam pages and sign up for free job alerts.
Fertilizers and Chemical Travancore Limited (FACT) was incorporated in 1943 as the first large-scale fertilizer plant in India at Udyogamandal, Kochi, Kerala. It became a public sector company in 1960, and the Government of India became its major shareholder in 1962. Now, FACT is under the administrative control of the Department of Fertilizers, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. A pioneer in the manufacture of Fertilisers and Chemicals, with activities spread over Manufacturing, Engineering Design and Consultancy, Fabrication, etc., invites applications for various posts from time to time.
FACT Recruitment 2021 Notification
An overview of the recruitment is given in the table below for a better understanding of the candidates.
|FACT Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Full Form||Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited|
|Name of the Post||Chemical Engineer|
|Job Location||Not specified|
|Number of Vacancies||Ad hoc|
|Last Date to Apply||November 26, 2021, 4 p.m.|
FACT Recruitment 2021 Careers
Aspirants interested to know more about careers in FACT can follow this page regularly. For more details like vacancy and salary offered in the current recruitment, candidates can read the following sections.
FACT Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
On an Ad hoc basis, FACT is inviting applications for the post of Chemical Engineer.
FACT Recruitment 2021 Salary
A consolidated pay of Rs.25,000/- per month and an increase of 3% on completion of one year is being offered for the vacancy of Chemical Engineer. Leave, Provident Fund, Shift allowance, TA and DA for duty travel will be applicable based on eligibility as per rules of the company.
FACT Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering or Chemical Technology or Petrochemical Technology or Petroleum Refining and Petrochemical Engineering or Polymer Technology.
- Candidates must have passed the relevant degree in regular mode from a recognized university/institute approved by UGC/AICTE/AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
- Applicants with a 5 year BE/B Tech plus ME/M Tech integrated dual degree in engineering in the relevant discipline hall also be considered. Aspirants with qualifications acquired from foreign universities should produce letter of recognition by AIU. Wherever the essential educational qualification has a mention of dual specialization, one of the specializations needs to be function specific, for the post notified.
- The maximum age limit is 35 years as on November 1, 2021. Eligible candidates should have been born on or between November 01, 1986 and October 31, 2003.
- Relaxation in maximum age limit is permissible up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates. Std X certificate shall only be considered for proof of date of birth.
Selection Process for FACT Recruitment 2021
Candidates after preliminary verification of documents and application submitted, will be selected based on the rank of the following criteria in the order given below:
- Candidates having completed apprenticeship training for prescribed qualification in FACT with Certificate of Proficiency (COP) issued by the Board of Apprenticeship Training as proof.
- Earlier year of passing the relevant qualification (Year as mentioned in Engineering Degree certificate).
- Earlier date of birth.
Application Process for FACT Recruitment 2021
After reading the eligibility criteria carefully, applicants must apply for the post listed above in the online mode only by November 26, 2021.
FACT Recruitment 2021 Application Fees
There is no application fee mentioned in the official notification on the FACT official website.
Steps to Apply for FACT Recruitment 2021
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the vacancy at FACT.
Step 1: Visit the FACT official website:fact.co.in.
Step 2: Go to “Careers” and open “Job Openings”.
Step 3: Search for the relevant “Recruitment Notification” and click on it. Read the notice carefully.
Step 4: Now go back and click the “Link for Online Form” and proceed to apply with other documents as required. (OBC NCL candidates have to fill in the Self Declaration too).
Step 5: Submit the form and take a copy of the application for future reference.
FACT Recruitment 2021 FAQs
The fixed tenure is for a term of 2 years, renewable for a maximum period of 2 spells of one year each, at the discretion of the management, subject to the requirement, performance, assessment, etc.
No, the post is only open to male candidates as work is in shifts.
Yes, the management can terminate the candidate after engagement with 15 days’ notice or pay at
its discretion without assigning any reason.
Other Government Exams
The various other government exams are as follows:
Leave a comment or query in the comment box below and will get back to you as soon as possible. For more updates on upcoming government exams, check our Sarkari exam page.