Bank Note Press (BNP), Dewas authority released a job notification for recruitment in the post of Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant, and Junior Technician and for the post of Secretarial Assistant & Junior Office Assistant Posts on its website i.e. bnpdewas.spmcil.com. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021 from 12 May to 11 June 2021. Read the full post to get the latest updates on BNP Eligibility, BNP Vacancies & BNP Application procedure. A direct link to apply for the same is also available in this Sarkari Exam post.
BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021 Notification
Given below is the overview for BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021 notification.
|BNP Dewar 2021 Notification|
|Organization||Bank Note Press (BNP)|
|Posts Available||Welfare Officer, Supervisor, Junior Office Assistant, Junior Technician, Secretarial Assistant & Junior Office Assistant Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||135|
|Application Fees||INR 400/-|
|Last date to Apply||June 11, 2021|
BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the eligibility criteria for BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021.
Given below are the educational qualifications needed for BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021.
- Welfare Officer – Degree of a University recognized by the state government on this behalf. Has obtained a degree or diploma in social science from any institution recognized by the state government on this behalf. Has adequate knowledge of Hindi as also of the language spoken by the majority of the workers in the factory to which he is to be attached
- Supervisor (Ink Factory) – First Class full-time Diploma in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/Printing Technology. Higher qualification i.e B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc (Engg) in the relevant trade will also be considered OR Full Time B.Sc in Chemistry
- Supervisor (Information Technology) – First Class full-time Diploma in Engineering in the IT/Computer Engineering Higher Qualification i.e B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc Engg in the relevant trade will also be considered
- Junior Office Assistant – Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on the computer in English @40 wpm/Hindi @30 wpm as pet the requirement
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – Full-Time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Printing) – Full-time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Hand Composing, Pate Maker cum imposter along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT
- Junior Technician (Electrical/IT) – Full-time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT
- Junior Technician (Mechanical/AC) – Full-time ITI certificate in Fitter, Machinist Turner, Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic Motor Vehicle along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT
- Secretarial Assistant – Graduate with at least 55% marks, computer knowledge, stenography in English or Hindi @80 wpm and typing @40 wpm in English or Hindi
Given below is the age limit for BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021.
- Junior Office Assistant – 28 Years
- Junior Technician – 25 Years
- Secretarial Assistant – 28 Years
- Welfare Officer – 30 Years
- Supervisor – 30 Years
BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Selection will be done on the basis of the Online Exam, Stenography Test, and Typing Test.
BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
Given below are the steps to apply for BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021.
- Go to the official website of BNP @bnpdewas.spmcil.com & click on the vacancies section.
- You will find 2 links with “View Details” & “Apply link”.
- Go through the official notification pdf & check all the details carefully.
- Keep scanned copies of recent passport-size photographs, signatures & relevant documents to be attached.
- Fill in all the credentials in the form and after verifying all details, proceed to the payment column.
- Make the payment through the online modes and take the print of the fee payment receipt.
- Click on submit and take the printout of the confirmed application status.
- You can also click on the links given below to apply directly for the recruitment.
Other Government Jobs
- South Central Railway Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- AP Postal Circle Recruitment
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment
In case you have any queries regarding the recruitment, application, etc. please post them in the comment section. We will get back to you with solutions/ suggestions at the soonest. Also, follow our page Sarkari exam for all recent updates on upcoming exams.