The National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language (NCPUL) has announced the notification for 02 vacancies of Principal Public Officer and Assistant Editor posts. Candidates interested in meeting the eligibility criteria and having relevant experience could apply online by visiting NCPUL. The last date to submit the offline application was April 6, 2021. To know more details about NCPUL recruitment 2021, go through this Sarkari Exam and Free job alert post.
The National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language (NCPUL) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD), Department of Higher Education, Government of India. It has been set up to promote, develop and propagate Urdu language. Council started its operation in Delhi on April 1, 1996. In its capacity as the National Nodal Agency for the promotion of the Urdu language NCPUL is the principal coordinating and monitoring authority for promotion of Urdu language and Urdu education.
NCPUL Recruitment 2021 Notification
Details about NCPUL Recruitment 2021 are given below:
|NCPUL Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Full Form||National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language|
|Job Name||Principal Public Officer & Assistant Editor|
|Last Date to Apply||April 6, 2021|
NCPUL Recruitment 2021 Career
Every year, NCPUL accepts applications for various posts and vacancies. To know about the vacancies available in 2021 in detail, kindly read this article till the end. The steps to apply along with the application fees are also mentioned for reference.
NCPUL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
Post wise vacancy details for NCPUL recruitment 2021 are given below:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Principal Public Officer||01||Rs. 78800-209200|
|Assistant Editor||01||Rs. 47600-151100|
NCPUL Recruitment 2021 Salary
The salary break-up is mentioned below:
- Principal Public Officer: Rs. 78800/- to Rs. 209200/- per month.
- Assistant Editor: Rs. 47600/- to Rs. 151100/- per month.
NCPUL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The important eligibility criteria are given below:
- Principal Public Officer – Candidate must have completed their Master’s degree in Urdu of a recognized University or equivalent. 10 years experience in publication work, including experience of research/teaching, editorial and translation work, the technique of printing and production of books. Preference will be given to the candidates possessing qualification MA in Arabic or Persian
- Assistant Editor – Candidate must have completed Master degree in Urdu or English. Must have Urdu subject at degree level in case of MA (Eng) and English at degree level in MA (Urdu) & 3 years editing and translation experience from English, Hindi to Urdu and vice versa.
- Principal Public Officer: The maximum age should not exceed 56 for years on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Assistant Editor: The maximum age should not exceed 35 for years as the closing date of receipt of applications.
Selection Process for NCPUL Recruitment Recruitment 2021
The selection will be based on:
- Written Test
Application Procedure NCPUL Recruitment 2021
The application will be accepted in offline mode. However, candidates must visit the official website to get their application forms.
- For Gen/OBC/ST/SC candidates – Rs.500 (DD)
- The application fee is exempted for PWD/ Women candidates.
Steps to Apply
Follow the steps given below to apply for the NCPUL recruitment 2021:
Step 1: Open the official website www.urducouncil.nic.in
Step 2: Find the “Career” section and the accurate notification link and read it carefully
Step 3: Read the notification thoroughly and check the eligibility criteria.
Step 4: Eligible candidates can download the form and fill it.
Step 5: After filling the form online, submit it before the last date and take a printout.
Address: The Director, National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language (NCPUL), Delhi.
NCPUL Recruitment 2021 FAQs
The NCPUL Recruitment selection will be based on a Test/Interview.
For Gen/OBC/ST/SC candidates – Rs.500 (DD) and application fee is exempted for PWD/ Women candidates.
The last date to submit the offline application was April 6, 2021.
The application will be accepted via offline mode.
Other Government Exams
- VBU Recruitment
- GCRI Recruitment
- SPA Bhopal Recruitment
- AMU Recruitment
- NIPGR Delhi Recruitment
- BNP Dewas Recruitment
For more updates on NCPUL recruitment 2021, follow our Government exams page. You can also get notifications for different government vacancies, employment news, and various free job alert.