DSSSB Recruitment 2021: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has started inviting applications for Teaching and Non-Teaching vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of DSSSB. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board conducts recruitment examinations for posts under the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi. For more information on DSSSB online recruitment, vacancies, the application process, keep reading this post. Sign up for a free job alert for regular updates on various Sarkari exam and Sarkari jobs.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has been incorporated with the purpose of efficiently recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests, and personal interviews wherever as desired. The Board shall hereby be committed to developing selection and recruitment procedures that conform to the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments.
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification
The full form of DSSSB is Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. The DSSSB online exam date will be announced soon. The notification of DSSSB recruitment is given below, with vacancies, job location, and other important highlights:
|DSSSB Recruitment Notification|
|Conducting Authority||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Job Type||State Govt. Job|
|Posts||TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher), Assistant Teacher, Jr Secretariat Assistant, Counsellor, Head Clerk, Patwari|
|Starting Date of Application||25 May 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||24 June 2021|
|DSSSB Official Website||www.dsssb.online.nic.in|
DSSSB Careers 2021
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released notification for careers in the Education department, MCD, etc. with vacancies of more than 5000. The candidates interested can scroll down the page to understand post-wise vacancies and respective pay scales. Also, the candidates can visit the DSSSB Syllabus page to know the exam patterns, marking schemes, etc, and start preparing for the exam.
DSSSB Recruitment Vacancy 2021
DSSSB has 7236 vacancies for its 2021 recruitment drive. The interested candidates can check the table below to understand post wise split-up of DSSSB vacancies 2021:
|Post Name||No.of Vacancies|
|Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT)||6258|
|Jr. Secretariat Assistant||278|
DSSSB Recruitment Salary 2021
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has a band of pay scale for different posts considering their nature of work and knowledge required for a particular position. The interested candidates can scroll through the table below:
|Post||Pay scale + Grade pay|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Rs. 9600 – Rs. 34800 + 4600|
|Assistant Teacher||Rs. 9600 – Rs. 34800 + 4200|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (LDC)||Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200 + 1900|
|Counsellor||Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800 + 4200|
|Head Clerk||Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800 + 4600|
|Patwari||Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200 + 2000|
DSSSB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates applying for the DSSSB recruitment vacancies have to adhere to the educational qualifications and age limit required by DSSSB. The guidelines are as follows:
DSSSB Educational Qualifications
The interested candidates have to meet minimum academic requirements as per their interest in a particular stream to apply for the posts mentioned below:
- Trained Graduate Teacher(Hindi): B.A. (Honours) in one of the Modern Indian Language (MIL) concerned or B.A. with MIL concerned as one of the elective subjects from a recognized university having 45% marks in aggregate with one additional language or one school subject* at degree level.
- Trained Graduate Teacher(Natural Science): A Bachelor’s Degree (Honours/Pass) or equivalent from a recognized University having secured 45% marks in aggregate, in two school subjects of which at least one should be Natural Science.
- Trained Graduate Teacher(Maths): A Bachelor’s Degree (Honours/Pass) or equivalent from a recognized University having secured 45% marks in aggregate, in two school subjects, at least one should be Maths.
- Trained Graduate Teacher(Social Science): A Bachelor’s Degree (Honours/Pass) or equivalent from a recognized University having secured 45% marks in aggregate, in two school subjects of which at least one should be Social Science.
- Trained Graduate Teacher(Bengali): B.A. (Honours) in one of the Modern Indian Language (MIL) concerned or B.A. with MIL concerned as one of the elective subjects from a recognized university having 45% marks in aggregate with one additional language or one school subject at degree level.
- Assistant Teacher(Primary): Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in elementary education from a recognized Board. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Must have passed Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi or English as a subject at the secondary level.
- Assistant Teacher(Nursery): Senior Secondary School (Class Twelve) certificate or Intermediate or equivalent with at least 45% marks from a recognized Board/university. Diploma/Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education program of a duration of not less than two years or B.Ed. (Nursery) from a recognized institute. Must have passed Hindi at the secondary level.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant(LDC): Matriculation /Secondary School Exam from a recognized University / Board or equivalent; and ability to type at a speed of not less than 35 words per minute in English or 30 Words per minute in Hindi on computer.
Counselor: (i)Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology/Applied Psychology.
(ii) Post Graduate Diploma in Counseling Psychology, and
(iii) One year experience of working with a clinical psychologist/organization working in a Mental Health / Drug De-addiction Centre / Psychiatric ward in any Hospital / Clinic.
- Head Clerk: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from any recognized university with computer proficiency.
- Patwari: Proficiency in computer with working knowledge of Urdu/Hindi.
DSSSB Age Limit
The age criteria for DSSSB Recruitment 2021 are different for all the professions listed below considering the level of academic qualification required for a particular post:
- Trained Graduate Teacher – Below 32 years
- Assistant Teacher and Head Clerk – Below 30 years
- Counselor – Below 30 years
- Jr Secretariat Assistant and Patwari – Between 21 – 27
DSSSB Age Relaxation
The candidates wanting to avail age-related relaxations considering their physical ability or socially or economically disadvantaged under the instructions from the Govt. of NCT of Delhi can check the space below:
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 Years
- A Person with Disability(PwD) – 10 years
- PwD + SC/ST – 15 years
- PwD + OBC – 13 years
DSSSB Selection Procedure 2021
The interested candidates have to go through exams divided into two parts. The candidates who clear the exams would be then selected based on their interviews post-exams call up.
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
The application procedure for DSSSB recruitment has begun effectively. The eligible and willing applicants can start applying for the above-mentioned vacancies. The last date for submission of the application form has been set for 24th June 2021.
Steps to Download and Submit DSSSB Recruitment Application Form
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download and submit a proper DSSSB recruitment application:
- Step 1: Visit the DSSSB official website www.dsssbonline.nic.in.
- Step 2: Find the notification under “Current Vacancies.”
- Step 3: Check the eligibility section and fill the application form.
- Step 4: Fill the application form carefully and scan necessary documents/certificates, photocopies, signature, etc.
- Step 5: Pay the application fees as prescribed in the notification.
- Step 6: Submit the form and take a printout of the same for future references.
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 FAQs
The selection of the candidates is based on educational qualifications. This is direct recruitment.
The application date has been postponed from January 15, 2021. The date will be updated here soon.
You can get complete details on DSSSB recruitment in this post. You can also read the official notification of the recruitment from the website of DSSSB.
Other Government Exams
Below we’ve mentioned a few other government job recruitments and exams you can look into:
- Kerala PSC
- UPSC Exam
- SSC Exam
- Railway Recruitment
- Join Indian Army
- BHEL Recruitment
- RSMSSB Recruitment
- UPSSSC Recruitment
- IOCL Recruitment
For any further queries, please comment below. For any information regarding DSSSB Recruitment 2021 or upcoming exams, visit the Sarkari exam page.