Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of various posts on Group A, B and C levels. Candidates looking for Sarkari jobs and information on various Sarkari exams can get a free job alert for regular updates.
About NVS Recruitment
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) is an organisation of central schools for students from the rural area. These schools are run by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Education of the Government of India.
NVS Recruitment 2022 Notification
A summary of NVS recruitment 2022 is given in the below table:
|NVS Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Full Form||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|No of Vacancies||1925|
|Last Date to Apply||February 10, 2022|
|Job location||To be notified later|
The NVS recruitment 2022 is now open for interested and eligible students to apply. Navodaya Vidyalaya aims to prepare candidates for both university life and the broader world through innovative methods.
NVS Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
The vacancy breakup for the NVS recruitment on 1925 posts is given below:
- Assistant Commissioner: 07
- Female Staff Nurse: 82
- Assistant Section Officer: 10
- Audit Assistant: 11
- Junior Translation Officer: 04
- Junior Engineer: 01
- Stenographer: 22
- Computer Operator: 04
- Catering Assistant: 87
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: 630
- Electrician Cum Plumber: 273
- Lab Attendant: 142
- Mess Helper: 629
- Multi Tasking Staff: 23
NVS Recruitment 2022 Salary
The salary for all the posts is different, which is given below:
- Assistant Commissioner: Level-12 (Rs.78800-209200)
- Female Staff Nurse: Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400)
- Assistant Section Officer: Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)
- Audit Assistant: Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)
- Junior Translation Officer: Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)
- Junior Engineer: Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300)
- Stenographer: Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100)
- Computer Operator: Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100)
- Catering Assistant: Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: Level-2 (Rs.19900-63200)
- Electrician Cum Plumber: Level-2 (Rs.19900-63200)
- Lab Attendant: Level-1 (Rs.18000-56900)
- Mess Helper: Level-1 (Rs.18000-56900)
- Multi Tasking Staff: Level-1 (Rs.18000-56900)
NVS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The educational qualification and the age limit is mentioned below. Candidates must make sure that they fit in the criteria in order to get selected.
The educational qualifications for different posts are as given:
- Assistant Commissioner: The candidate must have a Bachelors degree in any discipline with experience.
- Female Staff Nurse: The candidate must have done 10+2 with Diploma in Nursing.
- Assistant Section Officer: The candidate must have a Bachelors degree.
- Audit Assistant: The candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in Commerce.
- Junior Translation Officer: The candidate must have a Masters Degree in Hindi with English as a Compulsory Subject OR Masters Degree in English with Hindi as a Compulsory Subject in Degree Level OR Masters Degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of an examination at the Degree level.
- Junior Engineer: The candidate must have a Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Stenographer: The candidate must have done 10+2 in any recognized board in India with shorthand speed 80 WPM and English typing speed 40 WPM OR shorthand speed 60 WPM and Hindi typing speed 30 WPM
- Computer Operator: The candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 01 Year Computer Diploma.
- Catering Assistant: The candidate must have a High School with Diploma in Catering OR 10+2 Intermediate with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational Subject and 01 year experience.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: The candidate must have done 10+2 Intermediate Exam in any recognized board in India with Typing Speed 30 WPM in English OR 25 WPM in Hindi
- Electrician Cum Plumber: The candidate must have a High School degree with ITI Certificate in Electrician or Wireman/Plumbing and 02 year experience.
- Lab Attendant: The candidate must have a High School degree with Diploma in Laboratory Technique OR 10+2 Intermediate with Science Stream.
- Mess Helper: The candidate must have a High School Exam Passed in any recognized board in India.
- Multi Tasking Staff: The candidate must have a High School Exam Passed in any recognized board in India.
The age limit for the posts is as given:
- Between 18 and 27 years- for Stenographer, Junior Secretariat Assistant.
- Between 18 and 30 years- for Assistant Section Officer, Audit Assistant, Computer Operator, Lab Attendant, Mess Helper, Multi Tasking Staff MTS.
- Up to 32 years- for Junior Translation Officer.
- Up to 35 years- for Female Staff Nurse, Junior Engineer Civil, Catering Assistant.
- Between 18 and 40 years- Electrician Cum Plumber.
- Up to 45 years- for Assistant Commissioner.
Selection Procedure for NVS Recruitment 2022
Selection will be done based on the basis of :
- Computer Based Test
Candidates can visit the official website to fill the application form. The application mode is Online. The fees and the steps to apply are mentioned below for reference purposes.
- Assistant Commissioner- Rs.1500/-
- Female Staff Nurse- Rs.1200/-
- Lab Attendant, Mess Helper, Multi Tasking Staff- Rs.750/-
- Other Posts- Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PH- NIL
Steps to Apply
The candidates interested can follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the desired position:
Step 1: Visit the official website navodaya.gov.in.
Step 2: Check the vacancies available from the “Recruitment” section.
Step 3: Eligible candidates can click on the link and fill the form online.
Step 4: Pay the examination fee using given online payment facility.
Step 5: Click on the “Submit” button for a successfully crafted application form.
Step 6: Take a print out for future reference.
NVS Recruitment 2022 FAQs
The selection process consists of computer-based tests and interviews.
The last date to apply for the post is February 10, 2022.
There is a total of 1925 vacancies for the posts.
The exam dates have not been released yet. Keep visiting this page to be updated.
Yes. In that case, the candidate needs to apply separately.
Other Government Recruitment Links
Below we’ve mentioned a few other government recruitments and exams for you to refer to:
Hopefully, this post gives detailed information regarding NVS recruitment 2022. If you have any queries do comment we will get back to you as soon as possible. Also for more updates on upcoming government exams follow our page.