The Central University of Gujarat (CUG) will notify soon of the various vacancies available. Candidates who are interested and meeting the eligibility criteria and having relevant experience may apply online by visiting the official website of [email protected]cug.ac.in. The last date of submission of the online application will be notified soon. To know more details about CUG recruitment 2021 go through this Sarkari Exam post.
CUG Recruitment 2021 Notification
Details about CUG Recruitment 2021 given below:
|Organization||Central University of Gujarat (CUG)|
|Job Name||To be notified soon|
|Total Vacancy||To be notified soon|
|Last Date to Apply||To be notified soon|
|Application Mode||To be notified soon|
CUG Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
The vacancies for the various posts will be notified soon. For more details about other allowances, candidates can check the official notification.
CUG Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The important eligibility criteria are given below:
- Professor: Candidate should have completed PhD degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria
- Associate Professor: Candidate should have a good academic record, with a PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines
- Assistant Professor: Candidate should have a Master‘s degree with 55% marks in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
Check the official notification for age limit and relaxation.
CUG Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
CUG Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
Follow the steps given below to apply for the CUG Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website of CUG @cug.ac.in
- Click on the “Online Recruitment for Teaching & Non-Teaching” from the home page.
- Search and select “Detailed notification & instructions for Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment“.
- Read the official notifications carefully, then get back & click on “Apply” to get the CUG to apply online link.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts and take the print of the application.
- Send the printed application and copies of the original certificates and required documents to “Recruitment Cell” Central University of Gujarat, Sector-29, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India – 382030.
CUG Recruitment 2021 FAQs
The CUG Recruitment selection will be based on Written Test/Interview.
The last date to submit the offline application will be notified soon.
The various vacancies available will be notified soon.
The application will be accepted in offline mode.
Other Government Exams
- Kerala PSC
- UPSC Exam
- Sail Rourkela Recruitment
- DTU Recruitment
- NCCBM Recruitment
- APCOB AP Recruitment
- NFR Recruitment
- Gurugram University Recruitment
I hope you have got all the information required for the CUG Recruitment 2021 from this Sarkari Exam post. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment box below and we will get back to you shortly. Do follow our Sarkari Exam page to get notifications on Free Job Alerts.