BEL Recruitment 2020: Bharat Electronics Limited has released notifications to fill 46 vacancies for the posts of Trainee Engineer in Civil and Software divisions of Machilipatnam and Bangalore respectively. Last date for submission of application is 22nd and 27th january 2020 for Bangalore and Andhra pradesh divisions. Interested and eligible candidates who want to know about BEL Recruitment 2020 like no.of vacancies, eligibility criteria, BEL Recruitment Exam, application & selection procedure, pay scale, official notification and application form, etc.. can read this Sarkari exam post
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) came into existence in the year 1954. It is a State-Owned company, with its headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka. BEL came into existence under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. BEL has acquired Navratna status and has been listed as one of the nine Public Service Units (PSU) by Government of India. BEL has factories all over India. Read below for BEL Recruitment 2020 for Engineers, BEL Apprenticeship 2020 Bangalore and BEL Engineer Recruitment.
BEL Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Conducting Authority||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Name of the Post||Trainee Engineer|
|Post Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Machilipatnam (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Registration Started on||3rd January 2020|
|Registration Closes on||22nd and 27th January 2020|
BEL Recruitment 2020 Trainee Engineer Vacancy Breakup
|Trainee Engineer – Electronics||09|
|Trainee Engineer – Mechanical||09|
|Trainee Engineer – Computer Science||01|
|Trainee Engineer – Civil||02|
|Trainee Engineer – I||25|
BEL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc engineering in relevant discipline/course from a recognised university/college.
BEL Recruitment 2020 Prior Experience
- Candidates must have a minimum one year experience in the relative field from a recognised institution.
BEL Recruitment 2020 – Age Limit
- Upper age limit is 25 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable for the following category candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- 3 years for OBC category candidates.
- 10 years for PwD category candidates.
BEL Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
- Selection process comprises of Written test/Interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on their performance in the written test.
BEL Recruitment 2020 Application Fees
- INR 200 for GEN/EWS/OBC category candidates. SC/ST/PwD category candidates are exempted from paying application fees.
BEL Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
- Visit official website or job portal of Bharat Electronics Limited www BEL india in
- Find or locate the advertisement or notification regarding recruitment of trainee engineer.
- Check the eligibility section and start filling the application form.
- Application form should be filled carefully and attach/attest necessary documents, certificates, photocopies, signature, etc. and send them to the address given below.
|For the posts of Software division||Manager (HR/ES & SW), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013|
|For the posts of Civil division||Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, Post Box No.26, Ravindranath Tagore Road, Machilipatnam- 521 001, Andhra Pradesh|
Other Government Exams
Hopefully, this post has provided detailed information regarding BEL Recruitment 2020. For any further queries related to BEL India Recruitment, please do comment below we will try to reach you as soon as possible. For any information regarding upcoming exams visit the Sarkari exam page
An overview of BEL recruitment is given below.
|BEL Recruitment Highlights|
|Conducting Authority||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Name of the Post||Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka and Bathinda, Punjab|
|Registration Starts on||22-10-2019|
|Registration Closes on||02-11-2019|
According to the official notification of BEL, there are 19 vacancies that are classified into following sub categories.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Engineer – Mechanical||6|
|2||Engineer – Electronics||13|
The candidates must aware of the key dates to apply for the post in the given time. The last for submission of application is 02/11/2019.
- The candidates should complete BE/B Tech in Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication and Mechanical
- The upper age limit for the post of Engineer is 27 years
- The candidates should have minimum 6 months industrial experience.
- SC / ST Candidates – 5 years
- OBC Candidates – 3 years
- PWD Candidates – 10 years
The selection process for the post of Engineer will be based on the following steps,
- Written Test
How to Apply
- Visit the Official website www.bel-india.in
- Switch over to Career Section
- Click on Recruitment Advertisement and then click on Requirement of Contract Engineers for EW&A SBU
- Read the instructions clearly given in the notification
- Fill the application form
- Upload the necessary documents
- Note down the reference number and take a printout of application for future recruitment process.
In case you have any query regarding Latest BEL Recruitment, write to us through the comment section. Also, follow our page Sarkari Exam to get all latest updates on the upcoming Latest Govt Jobs.
Latest BEL Recruitment
The table below have a brief information regarding the BEL Vacancies. The overview is given down for an easier and better understanding of aspirants.
|BEL Recruitment Details|
|Vacancy name||Eligibility||Location||Vacancies||Last Date|
Age Limit to Apply for BEL Exam
- Diploma Apprentices – 28 years of age (as of 30 June 2019)
- Contract Engineer – Upper age limit 27 years
- Deputy Engineer – Upper age limit 32 years.
Pay-Scale for BEL India Recruitment 2019
The payscale given below is an estimate of what the candidate might recieve after being recruited.
|Pay Scale for BEL Recruitment Vacancies|
|Contract Engineer||Rs. 23,000/- per month|
BEL Recruitment Selection Procedure 2019
The selection process for all the 3 posts are the same as given below:
- Written Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Candidates who are shortlisted after the final round will be recruited by the BEL authorities.
Documents needed for BEL India Walk-In Interview
While going for the walk-in interview, candidates should carry the following documents.
- Duly filled Biodata/application form
- 10th Standard certificate as proof of Date of Birth
- B.E / B.Tech Degree Semester / Year wise certificates /Provisional / Final Degree Certificate, clearly mentioning the class obtained in the Degree & Discipline
- Experience certificates, clearly mentioning the duration of the experience
- SC/OBC/PWD category certificate.
- SSLC/Matriculation Certificate (as proof of date of birth)
- Semester wise marks cards of BE / B Tech. (Candidates who have completed a bachelor’s degree after Diploma have to enclose all the semester copies of diploma certificates also)
- Experience Certificates from previous employers / Appointment letter in case of the present employer
- Caste / Disability certificate in case of SC / ST / PWD (if applicable, strictly in the prescribed formats, which are available on the BEL website. OBC certificate should be dated on or after 01.01.2019
- No Objection Certificate (if applicable).
How to Apply for Latest BEL Recruitment 2019
The steps to apply for BEL Recruitment is different for each vacancy. The steps are given below:
- If candidates have not enrolled in the apprenticeship portal they need to first enroll in the portal by giving a valid mobile number and Bio-data
- After that, a One-time Password will be generated for the candidates
- Using the password the candidates can login to the apprenticeship portal
- Go to the establishment request option
- Click to find the Establishment upload the resume and give the establishment name as Bharat Electronics Limited
- Then press the search button to select the required option
- Click on the apply button.
All Interested and eligible candidates have to send an email with subject as Contract Engineer (relevant discipline) to confirm their willingness to attend the walk-in on or before 24.07.2019 and then attend the walk-in at the given venue on 27 July 2019.
E-Mail ID:jammuwalk[email protected]
Time: 8.30 AM
Near General Bus Stand,
J P Chowk,
Jammu – 180 001.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal on or before the last date 27 July 2019.
BEL-Thales Systems Limited,
CNP Area, BEL Industrial Estate,
Bengaluru – 560013.
Goodluck, to all the candidates applying for the recruitment.