5/05/1992KPTCL (Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited) has released the new notification to fill 1921 vacancies available for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Assistant, and Junior Assistant. Candidates who are interested in these posts can apply online mode before the kptcl.com online application 2021 closing date. To know more about this Sarkari Exam, read this post till the end and visit Free job alert page.
KPTCL Recruitment 2021 Notification
The official notification for KPTCL Recruitment 2021 is mentioned below:
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Type of Job||State Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Assistant, and Junior Assistant.|
|Total No.of Vacancy||1921|
|Starting Date of Online Application||Will Be Updated Soon|
|Last Date for the Online Application||Will Be Updated Soon|
KPTCL Recruitment Vacancy 2021
KPTCL Recruitment 2021, there are a total of 1921 vacancies. further bifurcation is given in the table below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy (Tentative)|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||52|
|Assistant Engineer (electrical)||416|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||24|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||409|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||12|
|Assistant Account Officer||296|
KPTCL Recruitment Pay Scale 2021
For KPTCL Recruitment 2021, the pay scale ranges from INR 23,600 – INR 43,800.
KPTCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
To be eligible for Govt Jobs in Karnataka, candidates must fulfil the criteria as laid by the Conducting Authority. Interested candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria for KPTCL eligibility criteria which are mentioned below:
The candidate should be a graduate from a recognized University or Board under the Government of India. To know more details about the Educational qualification of KPTCL, candidates can check the KPTCL official website @www.kptcl.com.
The candidates who want to apply for the vacant posts in KPTCL must need to satisfy the age limit as per the norms. Below mentioned is the detailed information about the age limit for application as prescribed by KPTCL.
The minimum age to apply for the posts offered by KPTCL is 18 years and should not exceed:
- 35 years in case of General Merit candidates.
- 38 years in case of Category IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB candidates.
- 40 years in case of SC/ST and Category candidates.
- Relaxation in age must be given according to the organization rules.
Selection Process for KPTCL Recruitment 2021
Eligible candidates for KPTCL Recruitment 2021 are selected by two rounds of examinations conducted by the authority of KPTCL which is mentioned below:
- Written Exam: The Candidate should clear the first round to qualify for the interview. In KPTCL Selection Procedure, 1st round is a written one, where the candidate’s basic skills are verified.
- Personal Interview: This is the final round and based on the candidate’s performance, selection will be done.
KPTCL Recruitment Application Procedure 2021
To apply for the KPTCL Recruitment 2021, follow the below steps carefully.
- Go to the official website of KPTCL Recruitment 2021 @www.kptcl.com notification to check KPTCL Careers.
- On the main page, click on the advertisement tab to view KPTCL Notification 2021.
- Select the post that you are going to applying for after carefully looking at the KPTCL Recruitment notification.
- The KPTCL exam date will also be mentioned on the page.
- Click on apply online and fill in the required details and upload the required documents in the Application Form and submit it.
- Pay the KPTCL Application Fee based on your category.
- Take a printout of KPTCL Application Form 2021 for your future reference.
Latest Government Job Links
- PPSC Recruitment
- WBHRB Recruitment
- Join Indian Army
- UP Police Recruitment
- Indian Post Recruitment
- BSF Recruitment
- ONGC Recruitment
- CISF Recruitment