Kerala PSC One Time Registration 2022: Thulasi, the online platform to apply for Kerala PSC or Kerala Public Service Commission was introduced in the month January 2012. Since then, it has become mandatory to register for the candidates who are willing to apply for the Kerala PSC Recruitment. The KPSC Thulasi Registration hence helps the candidates who are seeking Jobs to know about all the latest Jobs released by the Kerala State Government. The candidates who have already done the Kerala PSC One Time Registration will receive the Job Notification on their registered mobile number. Read the Sarkari Exam post till the very end to know all about the Kerala PSC One Time Registration procedure, recent KPSC Vacancies, KPSC Exam Pattern, and more.
Kerala PSC One Time Registration 2022: Procedure
Follow the below Kerala PSC One Time Registration 2022 procedure to get registered now.
Documents Required for Registration
Please keep the following documents handy for the ease of filling the form:
- A recent scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned image of your signature
- ID Proof- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence, etc
- Mobile Number and Email ID to be kept handy. As all the Notifications are received on the Mobile Number.
Steps to be Followed for Kerala PSC One Time Registration
- Open the official Kerala Public Commission Service Website @thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi
- Click on the New Registration button in the middle of the home page
- The site will be redirected to the New Registration Page
- Start filling up the form by providing the basic details like the User ID and Password. Also, give the Access Code and Click on the Register Button.
- Fill up your Personal Details
- Then fill in your Communication Address
- Upload your Photograph
- Then upload your Signature
- After filling up, preview the filled up form, and verify your details
- After verifying, click on the Submit button
- Then click the first link in the Home Screen to add your Educational Qualifications. To add more of your Educational Qualifications click on the Plus Button, starting from the 10th Standard Details
- You are required to add your Mother Language and all the other Languages you are comfortable in
- The final step is to provide a declaration by providing the Present Employment Details, Any Preferences like Army or Sports Quota, and then your Experience.
It’s important to note that you should save your User ID and Password for all future references.
Top Government Links
Posts Related To Kerala PSC
Jobs in Kerala
- Kerala High Court Recruitment
- Kerala PSC Recruitment
- Central University of Kerala Recruitment
- KDRB Kerala Recruitment
- Kerala Plantation Corporation Recruitment
If you have any queries about Kerala PSC One Time Registration do leave a comment in the section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Also, check the latest and updated Sarkari Exam.