Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) announced vacancies in the Kerala Government jobs sector. The vacancies listed were for LD Clerk, LD Typist & Junior Devaswom Officer/ Devaswom Assistant Posts. Therefore, those interested and who want to apply for this Sarkari Exam can find details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, mode of application, and application fees.
Devaswom are trusts in India where members are nominated by both community and government. It ensures the temples are operated smoothly according to rituals and customs.
KDRB Kerala Recruitment 2021 Notification
The following table gives brief information about the notification on KDRB Kerala Recruitment 2021:
|KDRB Kerala Jobs Notification|
|Conducting authority||Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board|
|Job type||State Govt job|
|Names of the posts||LD Clerk, LD Typist & Junior Devaswom Officer/ Devaswom Assistant|
|Application closing date||18-01-2021|
KDRB Careers 2021
Candidates can go through the career section in the official website for futher details.
KDRB Kerala Recruitment Vacancy 2021
The vacancies and salary band of KDRB Kerala recruitment is given below:
|Post name||No. of vacancies|
|Cochin Devaswom Board|
|LD Clerk, Junior Devaswom Officer/ Devaswom Assistant||34|
|Kudal Manikyam Devaswom Board|
KDRB Kerala Recruitment Salary 2021
- LD Typist- INR 19,000 – INR 43,600
- LD Clerk- INR 10,480 – INR 18,300
KDRB Kerala Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Here are the criteria for candidates for Kerala Government Jobs:
The candidate should have passed SSLC.
The candidate should be between 18yrs – 36yrs.
Selection Process for KDRB Kerala Recruitment 2021
Selection will be based on a test/interview.
Application procedure for KDRB Kerala Recruitment 2021
Candidates can visit the official website to fill the application form.
Steps to Apply for KDRB Kerala Recruitment 2021
The candidates interested can follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the desired position:
- Go to the official website of Kerala Devasom Recruitment Board – kdrb.kerala.gov.in
- Under the options Home. Click on the notification that reads, “Cochin Devaswom Board – LD Clerk / Junior Devaswom Officer / Devaswom Assistant (Direct & Post Transfer Appointment), LD Typist (Direct & Transferred Appointment), Koodal Manikyam Devaswom – Ld Clerk Appointment) – notification”
- When you click on this, you will be directed to a page where you can apply online
- You will be required to log in to send the application
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, enter the details requested
- This will then indicate that you need to make a payment
- Make the payment and click the submit button
- You need to take a Print out of the application form for future reference
Mode Of Application
- Applications will be accepted online only.
KDRB Kerala Recruitment 2021 FAQs
41 vacancies are available.
Other Government Recruitments
The various government recruitments are as follows:
- UPSSSC VDO Recruitment
- Indian Army JAG Recruitment
- Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment
- KIMS Karwar Recruitment
- NEEPCO Recruitment
- HRTC Recruitment
Hopefully, this post has provided detailed information regarding TNRD Madurai Recruitment 2021. For any further queries please do comment below we will try to reach you as soon as possible. For any information regarding upcoming exams visit the Sarkari Exam page.