Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) has issued notification for CIPET Recruitment 2020 for the post of Assistant Placement Officer. The recruitment notification is available on the official website of CIPET @www.cipet.gov.in. The mode of application is Online and the last date to apply for the recruitment is on 27th January 2019. Interested candidates who want to know more about details like Vacancies Available, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application and Selection Process, etc of CIPET Recruitment 2020, can read the Sarkari Exam post below.
CIPET Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Conducting Authority||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology|
|Job type||Central Government Job|
|Post Name||Assistant Placement Officer|
|Last date for Application||27th January|
|Mode of Appplication||Offline|
CIPET Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to possess the following criteria to be eligible for Central Government Jobs
- Full time graduate MBA in HR from a recognised University/Institute
- Two year relevant experience in Training/Recruiting
- should possess good Oral and Communication skills
- Skills in Liaising with industries for placement of CIPET trainees.
CIPET Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Selection process generally comprises of Test/Interview
CIPET Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
- Visit officaial Job portal of Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology
- Click on the link for registration
- After registration, find the notification regarding recruitment of Assistant Placement Officer
- Check the Eligibility and start filling the form, If you are eligible
- Fill the application form carefully and attach necessary Documents/Certificates to it
- The application form along with necessary enclosures should be sent in an envelope by speed post to the following address.
|The Principal Director (New Projects), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600 032|
The Candidate should mention “Advt No. CIPET/HOAI/APO (OSD)/2019” and “Name of the Post applied“ in bold letters on top of the envelope.
Other Government Exams
Hopefully, this post has detailed information regarding CIPET Recruitment 2020. For any further queries, please feel free to comment below and for any information regarding upcoming exams visit our Sarkari exam page.