All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh has invited applications recruitment notification for the posts of Nursing Officer, Housekeeping Staff, Hospital Attendant, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Pharmacist, Technical Assistant, Assistant Professor /Senior Resident / Specialist, and Junior Resident. Application via online mode is accepted. The last date to apply for AIIMS recruitment is 31/05/2021. Hope you are enjoying this free job alert. Read the Sarkari exam post below to know more details like vacancies available, important dates, eligibility criteria, application and selection process, etc of AIIMS recruitment 2021.
AIIMS Recruitment 2021 Notification
A summary of the important details with regard to AIIMS Recruitment 2021 is listed in a tabular format below:
|Conducting authority||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Rishikesh|
|Job type||Government Jobs|
|Job name||Nursing Officer, Housekeeping Staff, Hospital Attendant, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Pharmacist, Technical Assistant, Assistant Professor /Senior Resident / Specialist, and Junior Resident|
|Number of vacancies||775|
|Work Location||Rishikesh, Uttarkhand|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||10 May to 31 May 2021|
AIIMS Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
The vacancies for the various posts is provided below:
- Assistant Professor/Senior Resident/ Specialist Post – 100 vacancies
- Junior Resident Post – 100 vacancies
- Nursing Officer(Staff Nurse Grade 2) – 300 vacancies
- Technical Assistant – 40 vacancies
- Pharmacist – 15 vacancies
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 20 vacancies
- Hospital Attendant – 100 vacancies
- Housekeeping staff – 100 vacancies
AIIMS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Interested applicants can look for the eligibility criteria for the various posts before they apply.
The educational qualification for the various posts is listed below:
- For the post of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II), the candidates must have a degree in B.Sc Nursing from a recognized University or a Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery with two years experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification are eligible.
- For the post of Technical Assistant, the candidates must have a degree in BSc in Medical Lab Technology.
- For the post of Pharmacist, the candidates must have a Diploma in Pharmacy.
- For the post of Data Entry Operator (DEO), the candidates must be a 12th Standard pass having good Computer knowledge.
- For the post of Hospital Attendant, the candidates must be a 10th passed.
- For the post of Housekeeping Staff, the candidates must be the 8th pass.
- For the post of Junior Resident, the candidates must have a degree in MBBS/ MSc Biochemistry / MSc. Microbiology.
- For the post of Senior Resident, the candidates must be a post-graduate (after MBBS) or have a Ph.D. in Microbiology or Ph.D. in Biochemistry.
AIIMS Recruitment 2021 Selection process
The candidates will be selected on basis of a walk-in-interview.
AIIMS Recruitment 2021 Application Process
The candidates can attend interviews from 10 May 2021 to 31 May 2021. The time will be from 11 AM to 2 PM. There are 2 venues for the walk-in-interview.
- Venue 1 – Office of Dean Academics, at AIIMS Rishikesh for Assistant Professor /Senior Resident / Specialist and Junior Resident
- Venue 2 – Assistant Dean (Academics) for Other Posts.
Other Government exams
- TSLPRB Recruitment
- JVVNL Recruitment
- LMRC Recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- CBIC Recruitment
- SDSC SHAR Recruitment
Hopefully, this post has provided detailed information regarding AIIMS Recruitment 2021. For any further queries please do comment below we will try to reach you as soon as possible. For any information regarding upcoming exams visit the Sarkari exam page.