Central Board of Indirect taxes and Customs has released notification to fill 10 vacancies for the posts of Senior Intelligence Officer and Intelligence Officer on deputation basis in Directorate General of Goods and Service Tax Intelligence , Zonal Unit at Chennai. The applications for the CBIC Tax Assistant programme will be open from 10th January 2020 and closes on 15th February 2020. The period of deputation is for 3 years expandable by 2 years subject to the individual’s suitability for the posting. Applicants who are interested are asked to submit the application form as early as possible to avoid the last minute rush. For more details on CBIC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Application procedure, How to apply read this full Sarkari Exam article.
CBIC Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Conducting Authority||Central Board of Indirect taxes and Customs|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Intelligence Officer & Senior Intelligence Officer|
|Commencement of Application||10th January 2020|
|Last Date For Submission of Application||15th February 2020|
CBIC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
The advertisement for the posts of Intelligence Officer & Senior Intelligence Officer is officially announced on 10th January 2020. The candidates are asked to submit their application through Indian Post to the Additional Director General of CBIC on or before 15th February 2020 .
CBIC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Breakup
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|02||Senior Intelligence Officer||02|
CBIC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have passed any degree from recognized Institution or University.
- Candidates are requested to open official notification for any further details regarding eligibility criteria.
CBIC Recruitment 2020 Selection Procecss
The selection process for the post of Tax Assistant will be based on the following Steps:
- Written Examination
How To Apply For CBIC Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official website www.cbic.gov.in
- Switch over to Vacancy section
- Click on Filling up of post of Senior Intelligence Officer and Intelligence Officer on deputation basis in Directorate General of Goods and Service Tax Intelligence , Zonal Unit at Chennai.
- Read the notification carefully
- Fill the application correctly
- Send the application to the below mentioned address.
|Principal Additional Director General, Directorate General of GST Intelligence, Chennai Zonal Unit, No.16, Greams Road, BSNL Building, Tower – 2, 5th & 8th floors, Chennai – 600 006|
Other Government Exams
- Supreme Court of India Recruitment
- NIDM Recruitment
- LPSC Recruitment
- AIESL Recruitment
- Konkan Railway recruitment
Hopefully, this post has provided detailed information regarding CBIC Recruitment 2020. For any further queries please do comment below we will try to reach you as soon as possible. For any information regarding upcoming exams visit Sarkari exam page.