Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar will notify soon of the various vacancies available. Application submission will be notified soon. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for DHSGSU Recruitment 2021 after verifying all the details from the official website @www.dhsgsu.ac.in. A direct link to the official advertisement is also available in the post. Read the full Sarkari Exam and Free job alert post to get all other details regarding Job Vacancies, Eligibility & DHSGSU Application Procedure.
DHSGSU Recruitment 2021 Notification
Important highlights are listed below:
|Organization||Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar|
|Posts Available in||To be notified soon|
|Total no. of Vacancies||To be notified soon|
|Date of Uploading Application Form||To be notified soon|
|Application Fee||To be notified soon|
|Last Date to Apply||To be notified soon|
|Last Date to pay Application Fee||To be notified soon|
DHSGSU Recruitment 2021 General Instructions
- Incomplete applications/ an application without any of the certificates will not be considered.
- The organization holds the complete authority to cancel an application in case of any discrepancy.
- Candidates who satisfy all eligibility parameters should only apply.
- Relevant documents in support of qualifications, past experiences and expertise should be attached along with the application form.
- A candidate must submit his category certificate so as to achieve reservation/ relaxation.
- The organization doesn’t entertain any Intern’s Correspondance.
- The selection procedure shall be as laid down by the UGC Regulations-2018 on ‘Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers’.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the PhD. Degree holders.
- The appointment of a candidate will be done after the police verification.
- The online payment of fee will start from 09 July 2019 onwards.
DHSGSU Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
Candidates are requested to follow some steps while filling up their Application forms.
- Visit the official website
- Check for the latest notifications.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Submit the Application form.
- PDF of scanned copies of all supporting documents (for the claims of Eligibility, Qualification, Publications, etc.).
- Academic records verified from the University of graduation.
- A hard copy of the duly-filled application needs to be submitted at the time of online submission.
Other Government Exams
- IIMC Recruitment
- KVIC Recruitment
- AFMS Recruitment
- IPC Recruitment
- RDD Bihar Recruitment
- CONCOR Recruitment