Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has released the notification recently. The officials are asking the eligible and qualified candidates to apply for the BECIL Recruitment 2021 and fill the various vacancies. The candidates are asked to apply for the post before the last date. All the information related to the BECIL Noida Recruitment is explained in the post and interested candidates can also find detailed information on the Sarkari Exam page. Steps are also given which show how to apply for the BECIL Noida exam. Candidates can also follow the Free Job Alert page to get updated information about the upcoming Government Recruitments like BECIL Noida, BECIL Sarkari Result, BECIL Career, and other Government Jobs in Noida.
BECIL Noida Recruitment 2021 Notification
Candidates can refer to the highlights given below related to BECIL Recruitment 2021.
|Name of the Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Name of the Posts||Multi-Tasking Staff-MTS, Subject Matter Expert SME, Junior
Domain Expert, Senior Domain Expert, System Analyst, Supervisors, Investigator
|Number of Vacancies||567|
|Last Date to Apply||24 May 2021|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Process||Online Application|
BECIL Noida Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
Below are the vacancy details are given related to BECIL Noida Recruitment 2021. Candidates can refer to the details given below.
- For the post of Investigator, there are 350 vacancies.
- For the post of Supervisors, there are 145 vacancies
- For the post of System Analyst, there are 02 vacancies.
- For the post of Senior Domain Expert, there are 19 vacancies.
- For the post of Junior Domain Expert, there are 25 vacancies.
- For the post of MTS, there are 16 vacancies.
- For the post of Subject Matter Expert – SME, there are 05 vacancies.
- For the post of Young Professionals, there are 05 vacancies.
BECIL Noida Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
The pay scale for the various posts is listed below.
- Investigator – Rs.24000
- Supervisors – Rs.30000
- System Analyst – Rs. 80,000
- Senior Domain Expert – Rs.80000
- Junior Domain Expert – Rs.60000
- MTS – Rs.15000
- Subject Matter Expert – SME – Rs.80000
- Young Professionals – Rs.70000
BECIL Noida Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested to apply for BECIL jobs can check their eligibility criteria given below to apply for the exam.
The educational qualification for the posts is listed below.
- Investigator – Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and good working knowledge of Computers. Knowledge of the regional language of the state of deployment/ R.O. is essential.
- Supervisors – Candidates must have a Graduate degree along with at least 2 years of experience in Survey related work in Central Govt./State Govt./PSUs/ Bank/ Private Companies and good working knowledge of Computers. Knowledge of the regional language of the state of deployment/ R.O. is essential.
- System Analyst – Candidates must have a Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer/ Information Technology Engineering/ MCA/ M.Tech (Comp. Sc) from a reputed University or institute. Minimum 8 years experience in relevant field. The candidate should be a master in developing application & data processing software.
- Senior Domain Expert – Candidates must have a Post-Graduate degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics as a subject/ paper from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent OR Post-Graduate degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Commerce as a Subject/paper from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent.15 years experience in survey-related jobs or in some job related to planning and/ or data analysis OR Retired IES/ISS/Officers of State DES of the level of at least Director and experience of 5 years working in survey organization.
- Junior Domain Expert – Candidates must have a Post-Graduate degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics as a subject/ paper from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent, OR Post-Graduate degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/Commerce as a Subject/paper from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent. 8 years experience in the relevant field OR Retired IES/ISS/ Officers of DES of the level of at least Dy. Director and experience of 3 years working in a survey organization.
- UDCs – Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and good working knowledge of Computers. Experience of working in PFMS/ TA bills/recruitments/establishment work etc.
- MTS – Candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from the recognized board.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) – Candidates must have a first-class Post-Graduation degree in Statistics OR Economics OR Data Science/ other related subjects from a reputed University or Institutes. Relevant experience of at least 20 years in the related field especially Survey Designing, Data Processing, Report Writing, Survey Management, etc.OR Retired IES/ISS Officers of the level of at least DDG or Retired Director of State DES/BAES.
- Young Professionals – Candidates must have a Post Graduate degree in Statistics or Economics/ Applied Economics or in Computer Application or in Social Sciences (with Mathematics as a full paper/Subject at UG Level) from top-rated Institutes of National and International repute i.e. IITs, IIMs, ISI, SRCC, St. Stephens, JNU, DSE, etc.
The age limit for the various posts are listed below:
- Investigator – 45 Years
- Supervisors – 50 Years
- System Analyst – 50 Years
- Senior Domain Expert – 50 Years
- Junior Domain Expert – 50 Years
- UDC – 45 Years
- MTS – 60 Years
- Subject Matter Expert – SME – 40 Years
- Young Professionals – 45 Years
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
The application fee for the various candidates is listed below.
- General – Rs. 955
- OBC – Rs.955
- SC/ST – Rs. 670
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 955
- EWS/PH – Rs.670
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The candidates who have applied for BECIL Recruitment 2020 are selected performance based on.
- Written Test
- Document verification
BECIL Noida Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
By following the easy step-wise procedure given below candidates can apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021.
- Go to the official website of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited that is www.becil.com.
- Click on the “career” tab.
- Click on the recent vacancies.
- Click on the advertisement given carefully to know whether you are eligible to apply.
- Download the BECIL application form.
- Fill in all the details without any error.
- Submit the application.
BECIL Noida Recruitment 2021 FAQs
The total number of vacancies for BICEL Recruitment is 357.
The last date to apply is 24 May 2021.
The application fee for the candidates are listed above in this article. Hope that helps.
Other Government Jobs
- West Bengal Police Recruitment
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment
- BSSC Recruitment
- Oriental Insurance Recruitment
- NHM UP recruitment
Hopefully, you have found the information you were looking for. If you have any queries related to BECIL Noida Recruitment 2021, candidates can write them down in the comment section below and we will try to get back to you soon. For more information on BECIL Noida Recruitment 2021 as well as other upcoming Government Jobs, candidates can refer to our Sarkari Exam page.