The Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI) under the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) invites applications to fill up the following posts in the office of CEPI at Delhi and its branch office at Lucknow on a contractual basis. There are 3 vacancies in total for the posts of Law Officers and Supervisor/Consultant. The MHA eligibility, age limit, selection process, etc. are given below in this article and interested candidates can go through it carefully before applying for the vacant positions. For more updates on the latest central and state government exams, visit our Sarkari exam page and sign-up for free job alerts for upcoming government exams.
The full form of MHA is the Ministry of Home Affairs. MHA is a ministry of the Government of India. As an interior ministry of India, it is mainly responsible for the maintenance of internal security and domestic policy. The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) also supports state governments in the maintenance of security, peace, and harmony.
MHA Recruitment 2021 Notification
An overview of the MHA Recruitment 2021 notification is given below for a better understanding of the candidates. The candidates can check the last date to apply, vacancy details, and more.
|MHA Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organisation Name||CEPI, (MHA)|
|Full Form||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Post Name||Law Officers and Supervisor/Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
|Job Location||Delhi and Lucknow|
|Last Date to Apply||December 10, 2021 by 5 00 p.m|
MHA Recruitment 2021 Careers
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) conducts career and job drive recruitments for various posts throughout the year. Aspirants interested in careers at MHA should follow this page regularly to get updates on the same. Complete details about the latest vacancy at MHA is listed in the sections below.
MHA Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
The vacancies available are mentioned below:
- Law Officer Grade I (Consultant)/(Deputy Secretary/Director): 1 post at Delhi.
- Supervisor/Consultant (ASO Level): 1 post at Lucknow.
- Law Officer Grade II (Consultant)/(US/SO): 1 post at Lucknow.
MHA Recruitment 2021 Salary
The salary is as follows:
- Law Officer Grade I: Rs. 60,000/- per month.
- Supervisor/Consultant: Rs. 40,000/- per month.
- Law Officer Grade II: Rs. 35,000/- per month.
Increment will be allowed @5% per annum to deserving officials based on their performance in the concerned field. No other allowances or perks will be given.
MHA Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the MHA recruitment 2021, candidates should meet the criteria like educational qualification/experience and age limit given below.
- Law Officer Grade I: Government officer of ILS/Central Government Services retired from analogous post OR On contractual basis a person with a Degree in Law with a minimum of 5 years experience in the practice of Law. Working knowledge of Computer is essential.
- Supervisor/Consultant: Retired Government Servant at the level of SO/SDM/Tehsildar with land revenue, legal & finance background OR On contractual basis a person with MBA/BBA. Proficiency in Hindi and/or English. Candidate with knowledge of regional language will be given preference. Working knowledge of MS Office is essential.
- Law Officer Grade II: Government officer of ILS/Central Government Services retired from analogous post. OR On contractual basis a person with a Degree in Law with minimum 3 years’ experience in the practice of Law. Working knowledge of Computer is essential.
The maximum age limit for all categories will be 65 years for the MHA recruitment 2021 vacancies.
Selection Process for MHA Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be short listed based on the data given on their applications and will be called for an interview with prior intimation.
Application Process for MHA Recruitment 2021
Eligible candidates can download the application form at the MHA official website and send it by post or personally hand it over to the Office of the Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI), Delhi Head Office, ‘East’ Wing, 1st Floor, Shivaji Stadium Annexe, Connaught Place, New Delhi-10001. The application can also be sent via e-mail to [email protected] The application fees and the steps to apply are mentioned in the sections below.
There are no application fees mentioned in the official notification.
Steps to Apply
Step 1: Open the MHA official website mha.gov.in
Step 2: Under “Notifications” on the drop down menu click on “Vacancies”.
Step 3: Search for the relevant notification and Click on “Download/Link”.
Step 4: Download the application form and fill the required details.
Step 5: Send the filled application with attached documents as per instructions in the notification. Keep a copy of it for future reference.
MHA Recruitment 2021 FAQs
The initial period of contract will be for 3 years. This term may be extended based on requirement of
the office of the CEPI and performance of the appointed candidates for a maximum period of 1 year at a time.
No, appointed candidates cannot take up any other assignment during the period of contract.
Yes, the office of CEPI is a subordinate office under the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA).
Other Government Exam Links
- Kerala PSC
- UPSC Exam
- SSC Exam
- Join Indian Army
- Railway Recruitment
- MP High Court Recruitment
- JMC Recruitment
- Chennai Port Trust Recruitment
- DNH SSB Recruitment
For any queries about MHA recruitment 2021, do leave a comment and we will get back to you soon. For more updates, follow Government exams and get details about all upcoming exams in India.