Karnataka Prison Department Recruitment
Karnataka Prison Department Recruitment 2019 notification has been released for the posts of Jailor and Warder. There are 662 vacancies, interested candidates can apply on or before 11th March 2019. All the candidates are requested to read the instructions given below. To know more details check the official notification @www.kpdonline.co.in 2019
Notification Details of Karnataka Recruitment (Prison)
KPD Exam Date 2019 are given below in the table. Candidates should check for examination updates on the official page of @jw19.kpdonline.co.in
|Karnataka Prison Recruitment 2019|
|Board||Karnataka Prison Department (KPD)|
|Post Name||Jailor and Warder|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply for Karnataka Prison Exam 2019||21 Feb 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||11 March 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Physical Test and Viva-Voce|
|Official Website||www.jw19.kpdonline.co.in OR|
Karnataka Prison Department Jailor and Warder Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Detail
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
Important Dates for Karnataka Prison Department Recruitment 2019
|Application starting Date||21 Feb 2019|
|Application Closing Date||11 March 2019|
|Last to pay the Application Fee||13 March 2019|
|Karnataka Prison 2019 Exam Date||April – May 2019 (tentative)|
Karnataka Prison Department Recruitment – Pay Scale
|Name of the post||Karnataka Prison Pay Scale|
|Jailor||INR 33,450/- to 62,600/-|
|warder||INR 21,400/- to 42,000/-|
Karnataka Prison Department Recruitment– Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree or 10th or any other equivalent from a recognized University or Board.
- To know more details, all the candidates are requested to check the official notification of Karnataka Prison Department Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
Karnataka Prison Department Application Fee:
- For GM and OBC candidates: INR 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD and Cat-1 candidates: INR 100/-
Selection Procedure for Karnataka Prison Recruitment
- Written Exam: The candidate should attend the written exam to qualify for the next rounds. Based on the written exam results, candidates will be eligible for the next rounds.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Based on the category and the candidate performance the shortlisting process is done.
- Viva-Voce: This round is applicable only for Jailor post.
Application Procedure for Karnataka Prison Department Recruitment 2019
- Go to the official website for Karnataka Prison Department Recruitment @ rec19.ksp-online.in
- The Recruitment details will be displayed on the screen. Check the Brochure carefully before applying.
- Click on the Karnataka Prison 2019 Application Form.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Attach the required document and verify all the details and documents.
- Pay the application fee based on your category and take a print out of Karnataka Prison Application Form for your future reference.
Upcoming Government Jobs in India
|BFUHS Recruitment 2019|
|TNPCB Recruitment 2019|
|UBTER Recruitment 2019|
|NPCIL Recruitment 2019|
|MECON Recruitment 2019|
|UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019|
|ASHB Recruitment 2019|
If you have any queries about Karnataka Prison Department Recruitment 2019, do comment and we will get back to you. Also, check for Latest Govt Jobs Notifications.