Karnataka Prison Recruitment 2019
Karnataka Prison Recruitment notification has been released for the posts of Jailor and warder. There are 662 vacancies, interested candidates can apply on or before 09 Mar 2019. All the candidates are requested to read the instructions given below. To know more details check the official notification @www.kpdonline.co.in.
Notification Details of Karnataka Recruitment (Prison)
|Karnataka Prison Recruitment 2019|
|Board||Karnataka Prison Department (KPD)|
|Post Name||Jailor and Warder|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply for Karnataka Prison Exam 2019||21 Feb 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||09 Mar 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Physical Test and Viva-Voce|
Karnataka Prison Department Jailor and Warder Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Detail
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
Important Dates for Karnataka Prison Department Recruitment 2019
|Application starting Date||21 Feb 2019|
|Application Closing Date||09 Mar 2019|
|Last to pay the Application Fee||11 Mar 2019|
|Karnataka Prison 2019 Exam Date||April – May 2019 (tentative)|
Karnataka Prison Department Recruitment 2019 – Pay Scale
|Name of the post||Karnataka Prison Pay Scale|
|Jailor||INR 33,450/- to 62,600/-|
|warder||INR 21,400/- to 42,000/-|
Karnataka Prison Department 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree or 10th or any other equivalent from a recognized University or Board.
- To know more details, all the candidates are requested to check the official notification of Karnataka Prison Department Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Karnataka Prison Department 2019 Application Fee:
- For GM and OBC candidates: INR 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD and Cat-1 candidates: INR 100/-
Selection Procedure for Karnataka Prison Recruitment 2019
- Written Exam: The candidate should attend the written exam to qualify for the next rounds. Based on the written exam results candidates will be eligible for the next rounds.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Based on the category and the candidate performance the shortlisting process is done.
- Viva-Voce: This round is only for Jailor post.
Application Procedure for Karnataka Prison Department Recruitment 2019
- Go to the official website @ www.kpdonline.co.in.
- Go the home page of the official website and click on the Official notification of Karnataka Prison Department Recruitment 2019.
- The Recruitment details will be displayed on the screen. Click on the Karnataka Prison 2019 Application Form.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Attach the required document and verify all the details and documents.
- Pay the application fee based on your category and take a print out of Karnataka Prison Application Form for your future reference.
Upcoming Government Jobs in India
|Indian Post Recruitment 2019||Check the Official Notifications Here|
|HSSPP Recruitment 2019||Check the Official notification Here|
|UBTER Recruitment 2019||Check the Official Notification Here|
|NPCIL Recruitment 2019||Check the Official Notification Here|
|MECON Recruitment 2019||Check the Official Notification Here|
|UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019||Check the Official Notification Here|
If you have any queries about Karnataka Prison Department Recruitment 2019, do comment and we will get back to you.