BCCL Recruitment 2019 Latest Job Notifications, Vacancy, Eligibility Payscale
BCCL (Bharat Coking Coal Limited) will be recruiting candidates for various vacancies including Junior Overman, Mining Sardar, Overseer (Civil) Posts. Recently, BCCL has issued notifications regarding filling up of 720+ posts through BCCL Recruitment 2019.
BCCL Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|BCCL Recruitment 2019|
|Conducting Authority||Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL)|
|Job Category||Central Government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|BCCI Official Website||www.bccl.gov.in|
BCCL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy
|Post Name||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Overseer (Civil)||66 Posts|
|Junior Overman||310 Posts|
|Mining Sirdar||345 Posts|
Vacancy Details of BCCL Recruitment 2019- Category-wise
|Name of the Post||UR||OBC (NCL)||SC||ST|
BCCL Recruitment 2019- Eligibility
Candidates willing to apply for BCCL Recruitment 2019 have to fulfil the criteria mentioned below before filling up the BCCL Application Forms 2019.
Age Criteria for BCCL Recruitment 2019
- Lower limit: 18 years
- Upper limit: 30 years
- Reserved categories will be having age relaxations based on Government Rules and Regulations.
Educational Qualification for BCCL Recruitment 2019
|Overseer (Civil)||10+2 with Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Mining Sirdar||Mining Sirdar’s certificate issued by DGMS (Director General Mines Safety)|
BCCL Recruitment 2019- Application Procedure
Candidates willing to be a part of BCCL have to apply for BCCL Recruitment 2019 through Online mode. The links for respective posts will be available on the Official website of BCCL. To complete the application process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Carefully read the BCCL Recruitment Notification.
- Once the Application forms are live, log in to the official website and click on Apply Now to start the process of BCCI Online Application.
- Carefully fill the Application Form and upload scanned documents, if required.
- Upload your digital photograph and signature.
- Pay the Application fees through Online mode (Debit/Credit/Net Banking) or SBI E-challan. The application fees are as follows:
- For UR/OBC candidates: INR 200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Departmental Candidates: NA
Once the fees have been paid, take a printout of your BCCL Application Form, sign it and send it to BCCL Office along with self-attested documents.
Documents to be sent:
- Copy of all educational certificates
- Copy of experience certificates
- Copy of Caste certificate
NB: All copies must be self-attested.
About Bharat Coking Coal Limited
Bharat Coking Coal Limited is a subsidiary company of Coal India Limited. Its main purpose is to engage in the mining of coal and allied activities across the country. The mission of BCCL is to efficiently produce Coal in a way which is both sustainable and eco-friendly. BCCL is a Public Sector Company, which has acquired an important place in India due to its operational
Follow this page for more updates on BCCL Recruitment and other Sarkari exams.
Upcoming Government Exams of India
|UPSC NDA Exam 2019||Check notifications here|
|ONGC Recruitment 2019||Check notifications here|
|SSC CGL 2019||Check notifications here|
|Indian Army Recruitment 2019||Check Notifications here|
|BSNL Recruitment 2019||Check notifications here|
|ECIL Recruitment 2019||Check notifications here|
|WBSEDCL Recruitment 2019||Check notifications here|