"The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the deadline for registration for the January session until 15 March 2022."
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the deadline for registration for the January session until 15 March 2022. Thus, applicants can apply through the official website, ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. Officials had recently extended the IGNOU January session registration deadline until 5 March, but they have further extended it now.
According to the official website, “In a particular admission cycle, facility for fee exemption available to SC/ST students can claim one programme only. If an applicant submits more than one application claiming fee exemption, all the applications shall be rejected”.
Steps to Fill in IGNOU January Session Registration Form
Authorities have extended the registration deadline for the IGNOU January session to 15 March. Hence, applicants can apply before the deadline by following the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the IGNOU registration portal – ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Afterwards, click on the “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” link available on the website.
- Then, enter the required details such as your name, email address, password, and mobile number within the registration form.
- Make the payment for the IGNOU registration fee online.
- Afterwards, log in using your registered email address and password.
- Then, click on the “Login” button to proceed.
- A new window with the application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill out your personal and academic details within the given fields.
- Then, upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Finally, submit the application form.