IP University Counselling 2023: The Open House Counselling sessions for the MPT Program at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, which is based on the Common Eligibility Test (CET) and followed by CUET for seat allocation, have been extended until Oct 29, 2023. Documents required for the IP University counselling 2023 are mentioned below.
Candidates who have provided their documents for verification and paid the INR 2,500 registration fee but have not yet completed the document verification process are required to attend an in-person counseling session at the university on Oct 29, scheduled for 3:30 PM.
Aspirants who haven't paid the INR 2,500 registration fee (subject to seat availability) are expected to attend the offline counseling at 4 PM.
Also Read: JNVU Result 2023 Declared at jnvuiums.in
IP University Counselling 2023: Documents Required
Students must refer to the provided list of documents.
- Class 10th Marksheet/ DOB Certificate of the candidate
- Class 12th Marksheet of the candidate
- IPU CET 2023 Rank Card (Paper for which a candidate has appeared)
- IPU CET 2023 Registration slip
- IPU CET 2023 Admit Card (Paper for which a candidate has appeared)
- Character certificate of the student
- Passport-size photograph of the candidate
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Category certificate
- Migration Certificate
Candidates must remember that those who hold a Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) degree from a recognized university with an aggregate of 50 percent marks are eligible to apply for the IP University counselling 2023.