"JMI invites online applications for online diplomas, certificates, and postgraduation courses for the academic session 2022."
Jamia Millia Islamia(JMI) invites online applications for online diplomas, certificates, and postgraduation courses for the academic session 2022. The Centre for Distance and Online Education (CDOE) has released application forms 2022 for candidates interested in applying for admission to Diploma, Postgraduate (PG), Undergraduate (UG), and Certificate Programmes.
Contenders will have to fill out the application form by 25 March 2022. Students can access the form online at the official website of JMI. As per the data, the deadline for fee payment is 10 April 2022.
JMI Distance Mode Admission: Events and Dates
JMI offers a total of 18 courses. Look at the table to learn more about the important dates of the admission process 2022 for various online programmes.
|Availability of JMI application form||2 March 2022|
|Deadline to fill out the application form||25 March 2022|
|Last date to for the verification of documents||29 March to 8 April 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||10 April 2022|
|Closing the JMI admission process||10 April 2022|
Further, JMI has also furnished detailed information regarding the 18 online and distance programmes on the admission portal.
Keep the following items in hand before filling out the application form:
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Net banking, credit card, or debit card credentials
How to Fill Out the Application Form?
- Go to the authorised website – jmicoe.in
- In the window, go to the “Admission to Post-graduate, Undergraduate, Diploma and Certificate Programmes (CDOE) (2021-22)” link.
- On the next page, select the “New Registration” option.
- Register yourself and sign in using your credentials.
- Fill out the application form by entering all the details.
- Submit the application form after uploading all the required documents and paying the application fee
- Download the form and take a printout for future consideration.