"The University of Delhi, also known as DU, started the undergraduate admissions process on 2 August 2021. Check out the details here."
The University of Delhi, also known as DU, started the undergraduate admission process yesterday, 2 August 2021. Hence, interested candidates can now fill out the DU application form online. DU undergraduate application forms are available on the university’s official website, ugadmission.uod.ac.in. The last date to submit the DU application form is 31 August 2021. In addition, the university has advised candidates to check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
Steps to Apply for University of Delhi Admissions
Delhi University has released the application forms for undergraduate admission on its official website. Aspiring candidates can perform the given instructions to fill out the DU application forms.
- Visit Delhi University’s admission portal – https://ugadmission.uod.ac.in/.
- Then, click on the “New Registration” button.
- Enter your name, email address, mobile number and password in the Delhi University registration form.
- Then, log in to your account with the generated credentials.
- Provide your personal and academic details in the DU application form.
- Then, upload the documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the Delhi University application fee online.
- Finally, review and submit the DU application form.
DU undergraduate admissions will be based on the merits of the Class 12 exam. The university will release the cut-off list based on the class 12 results. Candidates meeting the required cut off will be given admission to the undergraduate programmes.