"The choice filling deadline for UGPET 2022 Counselling ends today. Check all details concerning the counselling rounds here."
UGPET 2022 Counselling: Lucknow University published the results for UGPET 2022 on September 14. Earlier UGPET Exam 2022 took place from September 3 to September 4. Moreover, the results were available in a merit-list format. Further, candidates had to participate in the counselling rounds. Once registrations for UGPET 2022 Counselling shut, the choice filling procedure began. Significantly, all submissions for choice filling for BBA admissions must go through by today, September 20.
Likewise, Lucknow University will allot seats based on the LU UGPET 2022 choice filling preference and marks achieved in the UGPET 2022 exams. After seal allocation, candidates can contest for seat upgradation and retention.
UGPET 2022 Counselling Technique
Furthermore, LU manages the entire UGPET 2022 Counselling process online. The methodology followed by the university is mentioned below.
- Counselling Registration
- Choice Filling
- Seat Allotment
- A download of provisional allotment/confirmation letter.
- Exercising options, i.e., upgradation and retention.
- Self-reporting at the University.
Mandatory Documents – UGPET 2022 Counselling
Once all the steps toward UGPET 2022 Counselling are complete, students must finally visit their allotted colleges for the document verification. Essentially, these are a list of required documents they must carry during the verification stage to secure admissions.
- Hardcopy of provisional allotment/confirmation letter.
- Photocopy of UGPET 2022 application form.
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets, along with the passing certificates.
- Category Certificate (if any).
- Original government-issued photo identification proof.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- Original copies of all fee receipts.
- Caste certificate (if any).
- Income certificate (in case claiming for fee compensation).
In the event of exercising the upgradation option, students will move to the second allotment round. Candidates who were not assigned any seats in the first round will also be eligible for the second round of seat allotment.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.