"MH CET Law counselling 2022 by Maharashtra CET Cell will begin anytime soon. The candidates are advised to know about it beforehand."
MH CET Law Counselling 2022: The Maharashtra CET Cell, Mumbai, will begin the counselling process of MH CET Law Counselling 2022 anytime soon. The exam authority will also publish the counselling schedule and CAP details on the official website. All qualified candidates are advised to know about the process beforehand.
Also Read: CLAT 2023 Registration Window Opened
MH CET Law Counselling 2022 Process
- MH CET Law and its counselling for the five-year and three-year LLB courses will be held by the authorities separately. However, the counselling process will remain the same for both courses, as mentioned below:
- Firstly, online CAP registrations would be conducted.
- Choice-locking for prefered colleges would come next.
- Candidates will be required to upload documents for Verification.
- The merit list will be published.
- Candidates will be asked to freeze, float or exit options during the MH CET Law Counselling 2022
- Then, there will be fee payment in case of Freeze/ Wait for the next round in case of Float/ No action in case of Exit.
- Lastly, the Candidates will need to report to the allotted colleges or Participate in the next round as per their preferences.
All the Candidates need to upload their documents in the format of PDF on the CAP portal. The required documents are CET LAW, Admit Card, Rank Card and Application Form. Apart from that, the mark sheets of Class 12th and 10th, along with the graduation scorecard and certificates, are also substantial. Moreover, don’t forget the Caste certificate if the candidate belongs to a reserved category. Furthermore, the Domicile certificate/ Birth certificate/ School leaving certificate, PwD certificate and medical certificate are also quite important. Additionally, the candidates must carry at least 4 recent passport-size photos of themselves. Check the official website regularly for more updates on MH CET Law Counselling 2022.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.