"Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) authorities have started the 2021-22 admissions process today, 4 August 2021."
Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) authorities have started the 2021-22 admissions process today, 4 August 2021. Hence, applications for the 5-year LLB course are now available on the official website. The admissions process will take place wholly online due to COVID-19. Additionally, the board advises potential applicants to go through the eligibility criteria before registering. Moreover, officials will likely release applications for the 3-year LLB and LLM programmes soon.
Steps to Apply for TNDALU Admissions 2021
- Go to the official website’s admissions page – https://tndaluonline.org/index.html#/landing
- The page will then display two choices of institutes. First, affiliated government law colleges. Secondly, school of excellence in law (SOEL) universities.
- Select the respective application button after choosing a college.
- Then, a registration form will open.
- Afterwards, fill out the application with personal, academic and communication details.
- Then, upload the specified documents.
- Pay the registration fees online.
- Then, verify and submit the application form.
There are two groups of institutes associated with the TNDALU board. Affiliated Government Law Colleges contain fourteen colleges that offer 3-year and 5-year LLB programmes. Meanwhile, fourteen SOEL universities offer BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.Com LLB, and BCA LLB courses. Admissions will occur based on qualification exam results. After the selection process, each affiliated university will publish separate merit lists.