"Rajasthan University officials will close the online registration facility for UG admissions by the end of today, 23 August."
Rajasthan University officials will close the registration facility for UG admissions by the end of today, 23 August. Earlier, the application process was to end by 9 August. However, university authorities extended the deadline in light of COVID-19 constraints. Hence, candidates can still register for undergraduate admissions on the official website, admission.uniraj.edu.in. So far, more than 43,831 students have applied for the University of Rajasthan undergraduate programmes.
Steps to Apply for Rajasthan University UG Admissions
The online application process for RU 2021 admissions will close today. Hence, candidates can follow the steps given below to register for Rajasthan University programmes.
- Go to the official website – admission.uniraj.edu.in
- Then, select the “Apply Now” link available on the home page.
- The website will display an instruction page.
- Then, go through the guidelines and select the “Register” button to proceed.
- Register for the portal by providing basic candidate details.
- Then, log in with the given credentials.
- Fill out the application form with personal, academic, and communication information.
- Then, upload the required documents in the prescribed formatting.
- Pay the registration fee through online means.
- Verify and submit the registration form.
- Finally, download the filled-out application for further reference.