"The University of Delhi (DU) will end the PG programme application process for the 2021-22 academic year today, on 21 August 2021."
The University of Delhi (DU) will end the Delhi University application process for PG programmes today on 21 August 2021. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates should register for postgraduate courses by midnight today. Delhi University is accepting applications wholly online due to COVID-19 constraints. Hence, candidates can fill out the PG registration form online at Delhi University’s admission portal – pgadmission.uod.ac.in.
How to Apply for Delhi University PG Courses 2021?
The registration facility for DU postgraduate admissions will close by the end of the day. Hence, candidates can refer to the given steps to apply for Delhi University PG programmes.
- Visit Delhi University’s PG admissions portal – pgadmission.uod.ac.in.
- Then, click on the “New User Registration” link.
- Complete the registration process by providing the basic details – name, mobile number, email address, nationality, category, etc in the DU PG registration form.
- Then, mark the declaration and click on “Register”.
- Afterwards, log in using your registered email address and password sent to your registered email ID and mobile number.
- Then, provide personal, academic, and communication details in the DU PG application form.
- Candidates must upload the required documents.
- Then, pay the requisite application fee which is INR 750 for general, OBC, and EWS candidates. However, SC, ST, and PwBD category candidates must pay a registration fee of INR 300.
- Finally, submit the filled DU PG application form after verifying all the details.
Delhi University PG admissions are based on qualifying scores obtained through the Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET). This year, the National Testing Agency will conduct the university’s entrance exam from 26 September to 1 October 2021 in a computer-based testing mode.