Pondicherry University officials have deferred the application submission deadline for PG, Integrated PG, and PhD course admission. Hence, aspirants can now register for affiliated programmes for the 2021-22 academic year until 20 August 2021. The application facility is available wholly online due to COVID-19 constraints. Applicants can thus visit the university’s official website, https://www.pondiuni.edu.in/admissions-2021-22/, to register for the coming entrance examination.
The Pondicherry University entrance test 2021 will take place from 2 to 4 September 2021. However, specific university courses will utilise external test scores such as CAT and JRF for selection purposes. Students should continue to visit the official website regularly for further information regarding the application process.
Steps to Apply for Pondicherry University 2021 Admissions
- Go to the university’s official website – https://www.pondiuni.edu.in/admissions-2021-22/
- Then, click on the pertinent “Apply Online” button available on the homepage to proceed.
- Afterwards, a login portal will appear on the screen.
- Then, register for the admissions facility by providing the candidate’s name, email address, password, and mobile number.
- Complete the captcha verification process and select the “Register” button to proceed.
- Then, log into the portal with the given credentials.
- Fill out the PU application form with personal, academic, and communication details.
- Then, upload the required documents that meet the prescribed formatting requirements.
- Pay the requisite application fee through online means.
- Finally, verify and submit the registration form.