"University of Calicut (UoC) officials have officially released results online for the universityâs UG 6th semester final examinations."
University of Calicut (UoC) officials have officially released results online for the university’s UG 6th semester final examinations. Earlier, final assessments for final semester undergraduate students concluded online for all programmes. Hence, students can now access their individual scorecards by logging into the official website, results.uoc.ac.in. To access the portal, candidates must first provide their official credentials, such as their student registration number and security code.
Steps to Access Calicut University UG Final Examination Scores
Scorecards for the UoC sixth semester assessments are now available on the university’s official website. Hence, students can follow the instructions given below to avail of their results.
- Go to the official website – results.uoc.ac.in
- Then, select the results link on the homepage for the candidate’s respective subject.
- A login window will then appear on the screen.
- Then, enter the candidate’s registration number, security code, and complete the captcha activity within the respective fields.
- Select the “Get Results” button to proceed.
- Afterwards, the website will display the candidate’s University of Calicut semester results.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the scorecard for future reference.
The results will contain details such as the candidate’s name, chosen programme, marks per subject, and aggregate results. Hence, students must go through the scorecards thoroughly for errors. In case of discrepancies regarding the candidate details on the marksheet, candidates should contact college officials as soon as possible for correction.