"The Board of Secondary Education, also known as BSE, Odisha, has issued the application forms forÂ the OSSTET 2021 online."
The Board of Secondary Education, also known as BSE Odisha, has issued the application forms for the OSSTET 2021 online. Hence, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the OSSTET on BSE Odisha’s official website (bseodisha.ac.in). Initially, the application process was to begin on 19 June 2021. However, it was postponed until today, 2 July 2021.
Steps to Fill out the OSSTET Application Form
The Board of Secondary Education Odisha has started the OSSTET application form online. Therefore, the board advises candidates to perform the following instructions while filling out the OSSTET application form.
- Visit OSSTET’s official website (bseodisha.ac.in).
- Then, find and click on the link for the OSSTET application form.
- Register through your mobile number and password.
- Then, after completing OSSTET registration 2021, enter your personal, academic and communication details in the OSSTET application form.
- Pay the OSSTET application fee online via credit card, debit card, or net banking. Hence, general and SEBC category candidates must pay INR 500. However, SC and ST candidates will have a fee of INR 300.
- Finally, preview the OSSTET application form and submit the same.
OSSTET Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility criteria to fill out the OSSTET application form is:
- The candidate should be Indian.
- They should be able to read and write Odia.
- They must have the necessary academic and professional qualifications.
- Hence, for Category I, the candidate should be a trained Graduate Teacher in Science/ Arts, Hindi / Classical Teacher (Sanskrit/Urdu/Telegu).
- Meanwhile, for Category II, they should be a physical education teacher.
About the OSSTET
The Board of Secondary Education Odisha conducts the Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) every year. Additionally, the purpose of the OSSTET is to recruit teachers for secondary schools in Odisha. Moreover, the OSSTET exam consists of two sections- papers 1 and 2. Furthermore, candidates will be required to get minimum qualifying marks in the OSSTET exam for the recruitment process.