"TSCHE has once again extended the last date to submit the TS ICET 2021 application form without a late fee to 8 July 2021."
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education, or TSCHE, has extended the last date to submit the TS ICET 2021 PG application form without a late fee for a second time. Hence, students who have not registered for the TS ICET PG exam can now do so until 8 July 2021. Additionally, application forms can be filled out and submitted online on the official website (icet.tsche.ac.in).
Steps to Fill out the TS ICET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill out the TS ICET application form by following the given steps.
- Visit the official website – icet.tsche.ac.in
- Then, click on the link to fill out the TS ICET application form without a late fee.
- Pay the requisite TS ICET application fees online.
- Then, fill out the TS ICET application form details and upload the supporting documents, photographs, and scanned signature.
- Finally, verify all the details before submitting the TS ICET application form.
The Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2021 application timelines have been postponed several times amid the current COVID-19 situation. However, TSCHE has now released the final exam schedule for TS ICET. Therefore, candidates can refer to the given table regarding TS ICET application dates as per the new timeline.
|Application deadline without late fee||8 July 2021|
|Application deadline with INR 250 late fee||20 July 2021|
|Application deadline with INR 500 late fee||30 July 2021|
|Application deadline with INR 10000 late fee||10 August 2021|
|TS ICET admit card release||13 August 2021|
|TS ICET examination dates||19 and 20 August 2021|