"The COA (or Council of Architecture) has extended the deadline for NATA 2021 second attempt application submission to 2 July."
The COA (or Council of Architecture) has extended the deadline for NATA 2021 second attempt application submission to 2 July. The application portal will close at 8 PM on 2 July 2021. Thus, eligible and interested students must submit the NATA application form before the deadline. Additionally, the deadline for image uploading, registration fee payment and confirmation printing process has also been extended to 2 July. Moreover, the application correction window deadline will be open until 2 July 2021. The COA will conduct the second attempt for the NATA 2021 examination on 11 July 2021. Additionally, the admit card release for the examination will be available on 7 July 2021.
How to Register for the Second NATA Examination 2021
The steps to register for the NATA 2021 include portal registration, filling out the application form, document uploading, fee payment and printing the confirmation page. Hence, candidates can refer to the instructions given below to fill out the application form.
- Go to the official website.
- Enter the details of the candidate such as name, gender, email ID, number and DOB.
- Create a password and submit the registration form.
- Log in to the portal with the credentials received after registration.
- Fill out the application form with personal, educational, and communication details.
- Select the preferred NATA test centre.
- Upload scanned passport-sized photographs and signatures within the prescribed guidelines.
- Pay the requisite application fees in an online mode via credit card, debit card, UPI, or net banking.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for the payment.