"The National Testing Agency will close the JIPMAT 2021 application window today, 30 June, at 5 PM. Click here to learn more."
The National Testing Agency, or NTA, will close the JIPMAT 2021 exam application window today at 5 PM. The JIPMAT is an integrated management programme entrance exam. Hence, those willing to appear for the exam must submit the JIPMAT application form by today. The JIPMAT application form is available on the official website (jipmat.nta.ac.in). However, aspirants are advised to check the JIPMAT eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
Steps to Apply for the JIPMAT 2021 Exam
Refer to the given list of steps to fill out the JIPMAT application form.
- Visit the official website (jipmat.nta.ac.in).
- Select the “JIPMAT-2021 New Registration” link.
- Then, click on the “New Registration” button.
- Read through the guidelines and select the “I agree” button to proceed.
- Then, enter your personal and academic details in the JIPMAT application form.
- Upload scanned images of a passport-sized photograph and signature in the JIPMAT application form.
- Then, pay the JIPMAT application fee online via debit/credit card or net banking.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button and take a printout of the JIPMAT application form.
NTA JIPMAT Schedule
Today is the last day to register for the JIPMAT. Thus, aspirants can check the schedule from the table provided below.
|Last date to fill out the JIPMAT application form||30 June 2021 (till 5:00 PM)|
|Last date to pay the JIPMAT application fee||30 June 2021 (till 11:50 PM)|
|JIPMAT application form correction window||5 to 10 July 2021|