"Lucknow University admission form 2022-23 submission to end tomorrow i.e. 30 July 2022. Check here to know the steps to fill out the form."
Lucknow University Admission Form 2022-2023: Lucknow University will close the admission form portal tomorrow i.e. 30 July 2022. The University allows candidates to apply for admission to Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Diploma, and Professional Programmes. All eligible and interested candidates can visit the official website of the university and fill out the Lucknow University admission form 2022-2023.
Candidates must check the requirements for application form submission. They should check eligibility criteria for various UG, PG, Professional, and Diploma courses and seat details on the official website. The university will hold the exam in the second week of August for UG programmes. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
How to Fill the Lucknow University Admission Form 2022-2023?
Candidates can follow the given steps to apply to Lucknow University.
- Candidates first need to visit the official website of Lucknow University – lkouniv.ac.in
- Next, they need to click on the “Online Application” link.
- In the registration form, candidates need to enter their login credentials like mobile number and email id.
- Applicants can use the login credentials they received on their email address.
- After that, candidates need to fill out the application form very carefully.
- To complete the application form they need to pay the application fee online. Candidates can use online payment methods like credit cards, debit cards or demand draft.
- At last, they can download the admit card and take a print out for future reference.
Candidates must carry the admit card to the examination hall. Exam centres will not allow any candidates to enter without the admit card.
Application Fee for Lucknow University
At Lucknow University, the application fee for the UG course is:
- Rs. 800 for General and Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates.
- SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs. 400.
Whereas for PG programmes:
- General and Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates need to pay Rs. 1000.
- Rs. 500 for SC/ST candidates.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.