"JNU MBA admission 2022 application form is available on the official website. JNU has extended the application form deadline."
JNU has extended the application form deadline. Therefore, candidates can submit their applications for the MBA course until 10 March 2022. Earlier, the deadline to register was 28 February 2022. JNU MBA Admission 2022 application form is available on the official website.
How to Apply for the JNU MBA Course?
Here are the steps to apply for the JNU MBA course:
- Visit the JNU admission official website – jnuee.jnu.ac.in
- Click on “New Registration” and fill out the JNU MBA online application
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Upload the documents as instructed.
- Submit the final form and pay the fees.
JNU MBA Course Eligibility
To apply for JNU MBA admission 2022:
- Candidates should have qualified for the (CAT) Common Admission Test.
- They should have a Bachelor’s degree/equivalent degree.
- Final year candidates can also apply for the entrance exam.
- General, OBC, and EWS candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying degree.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PwD category are given 5% relaxation.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds for MBA admission 2022.
- Selection is primarily based on the CAT score.
- For foreign nationals, it is primarily based on valid GMAT scores.
The MBA application at JNU has 75 seats available. The final listing of applicants will be decided on through a 70% CAT score, a 10% Group Discussion (GD), and 20% Personal Interview (PI).