"The Joint Entrance Examination or the JEE Main 2022 registration window for the April session closes today at 9:50 pm."
JEE Main entrance examination registrations for the April session will close today at 9:50 pm. Interested students must log in to JEE Main’s official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in. Those who miss out on this session can register for the next session of exams, whose registration window will be open in May 2022.
JEE Main 2022 Events & Dates
|JEE Main 2022 Session 1 registration||1 March 2022 – 5 April 2022|
|Last date for the transaction of the application fee||5 April 2022 up to 11.50 P.M.|
|JEE Main admit card release||Second week of April 2022|
|JEE Main session 1 exams||21, 24, 25, 29 April and 1, 4 May 2022|
|JEE Main session 2 registration||8 April 2022 3 May 2022 up to 05.00 P.M.|
|Last date to pay session 2 application fee||3 May 2022 up to 11.30 P.M.|
|JEE Main 2022 session 2 exam date||24 May 2022 – 29 May 2022|
How to Apply for JEE Main 2022?
Find below the process to register for JEE Main 2022 exams:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the “Register for JEE Main 2022” tab.
- Fill in the mentioned details like address and phone number
- The JEE Main application form will now appear. Note down the application number
- Log in using the same application number and fill out the JEE Main 2022 application form; upload the required documents in a scanned format.
- Pay the application fee and submit.
You can also download the form or take printouts for future purposes.
Also Read: JEE Main 2022 Last 30 Days of Exam
JEE Main 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Only the candidates who have passed their class 12th examination or equivalent qualifying examination in 2020, 2021, or those appearing in 2022 are eligible to apply for JEE Main 2022. Those who passed in 2019 or before or will pass in 2023 or later are not eligible. There is no age limit for candidates to apply for JEE Main 2022. Students must take at least five subjects in class 12th. One can appear for JEE Main a maximum of 3 times.
Documents Required for Registration
- Scanned passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format with size between 10 kb–200 kb
- Signature scanned in JPG/JPEG format with size between 4 kb–30 kb
- Aadhar Card/other ID proof/examination admit card with photograph.
- Class 10 & 12 or equivalent Mark Sheets