"Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will close the IGNOU 2022 registration form online submission window today, 21 February."
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will close the IGNOU 2022 registration form online submission window today, 21 February. IGNOU students must fill out the re-registration form to get enrolled in the next semester or academic year. Thus, candidates who have not yet registered can apply for IGNOU January registration until today midnight.
The IGNOU PhD entrance exam will be held on 24 February 2022. Previously, the university has closed the online window to submit the IGNOU 2021 assignment for December term-end examinations on 5 February 2022. Therefore, candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for IGNOU January registration to get admission into the various undergraduate, diploma, advanced diploma, certificate, and postgraduate programmes offered at the Indira Gandhi National Open University.
Steps to Fill in IGNOU 2022 Registration Form
IGNOU will close the IGNOU 2022 registration form submission today, 21 February. Hence, candidates can fill in their applications by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official IGNOU website – ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the “Register Online” tab on the homepage.
- Then, select the “Re-Registration” link.
- Read the instructions and mark the declaration by clicking on the “Proceed for re-registration” button.
- Afterwards, enter the enrollment number password and click on the “Login” tab.
- Then, proceed to fill out the IGNOU re-registration form.
- Select your desired IGNOU course (elective/optional) from the provided options. Candidates cannot change their opted courses at the later stage of admission.
- Then, provide the necessary details for verification and select the “Next” button to proceed.
- Pay the IGNOU re-registration 2022 fee via net banking, credit card, debit card or UPI.
- Finally, submit the registration form.