"NMIMS's School of Design has opened the NMIMS B. Design admission registration window for the academic session 2022-24."
NMIMS’s School of Design has opened the NMIMS B.Design admission registration window for the session 2022-24. Therefore, applicants interested in admission to the NMIMS B.Design course can apply online by visiting the institute’s official website, nmims.edu. The deadline to successfully submit the NMIMS B.Des application form is 24 April 2022.
Before filling out the NMIMS application form for B.Design, applicants must go through the course eligibility criteria, course fee, and other details as mentioned in the admission notification. Also, candidates with a valid NMIMS DAT score will only be considered for admission.
Steps to Apply for NMIMS B.Design Online
Officials have started the registration window for the NMIMS B. Design programme on the official website. Thus, applicants can follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the course.
- Visit the NMIMS official website – nmims.edu.
- Then, click on the “Admissions” tab on the website and fill in the required details.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Afterwards, click on the “Apply Now” link.
- Then, enter details such as your name, email address, and mobile number to register.
- Before filling out the online form, read all the instructions carefully, as mentioned in the admission brochure and important dates.
- Fill out the online registration form for the B.Design programme.
- Afterwards, pay the registration fee.
- Finally, submit the application form.
The selection for the NMIMS B.Des programme is done based on the NMIMS Design Aptitude Test (DAT). The test consists of Online Studio Test, Portfolio Review, and Online Personal Interview. Applicants must attempt all steps to be considered for the merit list.