"Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has extended the deadline to submit the GUJCET 2021 application to 4 July."
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has extended the deadline to submit the GUJCET 2021 application. As per the new deadline, students can fill out the GUJCET application form by 4 July 2021. Earlier, the last date for the GUJCET application form submission was 30 June 2021. Therefore, students seeking admission into the engineering courses offered by the participating institutes should fill out the GUJCET form. However, students must go through the GUJCET eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Steps to Fill Out the GUJCET 2021 Application
Gujarat Common Entrance Test is a national level entrance examination. The exam will be conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) in offline mode. The GUJCET application form includes the following steps:
- Registration – Students must fill out the registration form on the GSEB’s official website. Basic details required for registration include the student’s name, gender, mobile number and email ID. Soon after submitting the GUJCET application form, the student will receive an OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Payment of application fee – Then, pay the GUJCET application fee using debit/ credit card/ internet banking and online SBIePay SBI branch payment.
- Fill out the application form – After successful fee payment, fill out candidate details like personal, academic, and communication information in the GUJCET application form.
- Uploading of documents – Uploading the necessary documents – student’s photograph and signature.
- Submission of the form – Finally, students submit the GUJCET application form.