"Authorities from the Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh, announced the BTEUP result 2022 on 20 September."
BTEUP Result 2022: Authorities from the Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh, announced the BTEUP result 2022 on 20 September. Therefore, all interested and eligible candidates can check the BTEUP even semester result 2022 from the official websites: bteup.ac.in and urise.up.gov.in.
Nearly 2.75 lakh of the 2.87 lakh candidates who registered for the BTEUP exam appeared. Meanwhile, the pass percentage for the UPBTE result 2022 was 66.05%. On the other hand, out of the 3493 candidates who registered for the back paper, nearly 2912 appeared for the exam. Furthermore, candidates can check important details through their BTEUP result 2022. Those details include name, application number, marks obtained, rank, semester, and subject name.
Step-By-Step Process to Check and Download the BTEUP Even Semester Result 2022
Candidates must go through the instructions below to download the BTEUP result 2022.
- First, go to the official website at urise.up.gov.in or bteup.ac.in.
- Then, on the homepage, click on the live link for BTEUP result.
- Next, enter your username and password on the login page.
- After the step above, the BTEUP result will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download and print the BTEUP result for future reference.
If candidates find any error in their BTEUP scorecard, they must immediately contact the authorities to have their grievance addressed.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.