"Candidates who appeared for CUET UG 2022 can apply for BHU Admission 2022. The last date to register is 03 October 2022. Check details here."
BHU Admission 2022: The Banaras Hindi University (BHU) has started the registration process for admission to its various UG courses through CUET 2022. Candidates who appeared for the CUET Exam 2022 can register through the BHU Admission portal. As announced by the UGC, admission to the UG courses will be through a common entrance exam known as CUET 2022.
Candidates aspiring for BHU Admission 2022 are requested to register on the BHU admission portal on 20 September 2022. The last date to register for BHU CUET 2022 admission is 03 October 2022.
Steps to Register for BHU Admission 2022
Follow the steps mentioned below to complete the registration process for the BHU UG Admission 2022:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the BHU at bhu.ac.in
- Now, click on the “Admissions” tab available on the homepage
- Then, click on the “BHU Registration 2022” link available
- Fill out all the required information such as name, email ID, etc.
- Upload all documents, including the CUET Scorecard 2022
- Finally, review the details filled and click submit to complete the registration process for BHU Admission 2022
The NTA has already announced the CUET Results 2022 on 16 September 2022. Furthermore, the NTA authorities instructed all universities to conduct the UG admissions based on the normalized scores rather than the percentile or raw marks system.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.