"Asia Pacific Institute of Management (AIM) New Delhi has released the application form for the PGDM 2022 programme."
Asia Pacific Institute of Management (AIM) New Delhi has released the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) 2022 programme application form. Therefore, interested and qualified candidates can register online for the AIM PGDM programme through the authorised website. Moreover, candidates must fill out the online form and forward it by paying the non-refundable admission fee. However, candidates must apply and pay the fees before the deadline. Failing which, the management will not consider the application form leading to the cancellation of the registration.
AIM PGDM Admission 2022: Eligibility Criteria & Fee
Contenders must check the course fees, eligibility criteria, and other pertinent details before filing the form. Candidates with authentic CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT scorecards are eligible to apply for the programme. The eligibility criteria for the Asia Pacific Institute of Management Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme are as follows:
- Candidates with an academic (graduation) degree from a recognised university in India or abroad in any domain with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Furthermore, contenders having an authenticated score sheet in CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT.
Candidates shall pay the application fees online. The application fee and the mode of exam are as follows:
|Application fees||INR 1000|
|Mode of application||Online|
How to Fill In the Application Form?
Find below the important steps to follow while filling out the application form:
- Visit the official website – asiapacific.edu.
- Go to the apply now section.
- Next, register yourself by filling in all the required details.
- Login by filling out all the asked credentials.
- Next, fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fees online.
- Upload the required documents
- Finally, click on the submit button
The authorities will shortlist the candidates based on the information they provide in their application form. After that, they will contact the shortlisted contenders for the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds. Consequently, the final results will be announced after the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.