"The round 2 seat allotment result for JEE Main qualified candidates who applied for the WBJEE 2022 Counselling will be released today, Oct 20."
WBJEE Counselling 2022: The round 2 seat allotment result for JEE Main qualified candidates who applied for the WBJEE 2022 Counselling will be released today, Oct 20. This is the last round of counselling for the JEE(M) candidates. To check the WBJEE Counselling 2022 JEE (Main) Round 2 seat allotment result, candidates may head to the official website: wbjeeb.nic.in
Once the round 2 seat allotment result is released, candidates can check the result. If they have been allotted a seat and wish to claim that seat, they must accept the seat on the portal, pay the seat acceptance fees of INR 5000 (for JEE(Main) candidates) and download the seat allotment letter. Then the candidates must report at the allotted institute before Oct 20 and complete the admission process to secure their seats.
WBJEE Counselling 2022: How to Check Seat Allotment Result?
The following are the steps to check the WBJEE Counselling 2022 seat allotment result:
- First, visit the official WBJEE Counselling website: wbjeeb.nic.in
- Locate and click on the 'Seat Allotment Result for Round 2 for WBJEE JEE(M) seats' link
- The candidate will be taken to the login page.
- Select the 'type of registration' as JEE(Main) seats, and enter the JEE (Main) application number, password and security pin.
- Click on the sign-in button
- The seat allotment result will appear on the screen.
Earlier, the WBJEE Counselling 2022 round 1 seat allotment result for JEE(M) candidates was published on Oct 14 and those who had been allotted seats had to report at the allotted institute by Oct 17.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.