"The registration window for new candidates for Round 8 JEECUP 2022 Polytechnic Counselling will commence today, Oct 20. Last day to register is Oct 25. "
JEECUP Counselling 2022: The registration window for new candidates for Round 8 JEECUP 2022 Polytechnic Counselling will commence today, Oct 20 and close on Oct 25. Further, those candidates who haven't been allotted a seat till Round 7 of the counselling will be able to register for round 8 from Oct 26 to 27. New eligible candidates may head to the official website of the JEECUP Counselling 2022 to complete the registration process for round 8 starting today.
Furthermore, all the candidates will have to fill and lock in their choices for courses and colleges from Oct 26 to 27. Once the choice locking is complete, the JEECUP 2022 Round 8 seat allotment result will be released on Oct 28.
JEECUP Counselling 2022: How to Register for Round 8?
Given below are the steps candidates must follow to register for JEECUP Counselling 2022 Round 8:
- First, visit the official website of the JEECUP Counselling: jeecup.admissions.nic.in
- The link for the Round 8 registration will be active on the home page; click on it.
- The candidate will be taken to the registration form
- Fill out all the necessary details carefully
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the prescribed format
- Pay the application fee of INR 250 online using a credit card/debit card/Net banking or offline using an e-challan
- Submit the filled registration form and take a printout of it for future use.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.