"The last day to fill UPESMET 2022 Application Form Phase 10 in online mode is today. The online proctored exam is scheduled for 3 September 2022."
UPESMET 2022 Application Form: The last day to apply for UPESMET 2022 Phase 10 through online mode is today, 2 September. Further, the UPESMET 2022 Phase 10 exam, which will be online proctored, is scheduled for 3 September 2022. To complete the UPESMET 2022 Registration by filling out the UPESMET 2022 Application Form, visit the official UPES Website.
The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies(UPES), Dehradun, conducts the Management Entrance Test multiple times a year. Being a centrally proctored test, candidates can attend the examination from any location.
Steps to Fill the UPESMET 2022 Application Form
Following are the steps to fill the UPESMET 2022 Application Form:
- First visit the official website of the UPES: admission.upes.ac.in
- Once on the page, enter the necessary details in the required fields.
- On clicking next, the candidate will have to select the mode of payment and pay INR 1350 as the application fee.
- Then the candidate must fill in their academic details and educational qualifications.
- Now, the UPESMET application form can be filled out by providing the extra necessary details.
- Once the previous step is completed, the candidate will receive the application number and password on their registered mobile number and email address.
Candidates must note:
- Read the eligibility criteria and instructions and provide accurate details carefully.
- There is no option to save the application form so that it can be edited and completed later. Candidates must finish the application process in one go.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.