"KEAM 2022 rank list is expected to be released by CEE in the first week of September 2022. Check tie-breaking criteria here."
KEAM Rank List 2022: KEAM 2022 rank list is expected to be released by CEE in the first week of September 2022. The conducting body will prepare the rank list based on the candidates’ class 12 marks and KEAM 2022 scores.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling process conducted afterward. CEE will soon release the KEAM 2022 rank list release date and counselling schedule on the official website soon- cee.kerala.gov.in
How KEAM Rank List 2022 Prepared?
The KEAM Rank List will be released online. The rank list will be prepared based on the following criteria.
- The authority will give equal weightage to the KEAM 2022 entrance test scores.
- The aggregate score of 10+2 will be considered.
- Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Therefore, candidates must submit 10+2 qualifying marks from the candidates portal to prepare the rank list.
KEAM Rank List 2022: Tie Breaking Rule
Tie breaking rule will be applied when two or more candidates obtain the same marks. The exam authority will follow the rules mentioned below in such cases.
- Candidates with the highest marks in Mathematics in KEAM 2022 exam will be considered first.
- Candidates with higher marks in Physics will get second preference.
- Those candidates with higher standardized marks in Mathematics of class 12 will get a higher rank.
- Higher standardized marks in class 12 Physics will get next preference.
- Candidates of older age will get higher rank.
What after KEAM Rank List?
After the rank list is released, the authority will start the counselling process. The KEAM counselling process will consist of the following steps.
- KEAM 2022 counselling registration
- Entry of preferable choices
- Review the filled choice and print out
- Trial the KEAM seat allotment
- KEAM seat allotment 2022
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.