"The UGC NET 2022 application correction window facility starts from today, May 21, at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.Â Check correction guidelines here."
The UGC NET 2022 Application Correction window facility will start today, May 21. Students who have applied for the exam but need to make corrections to their forms can do so through the facility available at the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
Furthermore, the UGC NET is a National-Level exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) to provide eligibility to the qualified candidates for the Assistant Professor post or Junior Research Fellowship program.
UGC NET 2022 Correction Dates and Events
Enlisted below are the important events leading up to the exam:
|UGC NET 2022 Application Process||April 30 to May 20, 2022|
|Correction Facility in UGC NET form||May 21 to 23, 2022|
|UGC NET Exam Date||June 2022 (Tentative)|
|Release of Answer Key||TBA (To Be Announced)|
|UGC NET Result||TBA|
Steps To Correct Your Application Form
Follow the steps to correct your UGC NET 2022 application form:
- Firstly, you must visit the official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Then, click on the ‘Application Form Correction’ link on the website’s homepage.
- After you enter the link, you must enter your application number & password, followed by the security pin to log in to your account.
- Next, you will get access to make the necessary changes to your application form.
- Verify the details and ‘Submit.’
- Finally, take a printout of the corrected application form for future reference.